NEurope

Puzzle isn't the ending though :P Although the ending isn't by pearl Kyoudai either.

I don't remember which songs were the ending or opening. I've just got the songs, from nearly all the cds i think, on my pc. Puzzle is great to play on Audiosurf so I like the song.

The main woman (the sub translation is massively different from what I just read on wiki) from Ergo Proxy is pretty hot.

Puzzle is a good song but half way through the series they change to a version without the jazz instrument and it just takes away all the character. :(

Code Geass R2 new OP's and ED's are both being done by Flow, which performed the first OP of the original series. In my opinion, they could pass off using the same song for both new OP and ED, as it was a fucking awesome song.

Possible manga releases via WiiWare?

The digital distribution company Suncorp has announced that manga and anime pioneer Leiji Matsumoto (Space Battleship Yamato, Galaxy Express 999, Space Pirate Captain Harlock) is starting an original online comic project. Matsumoto's unnamed new work will appear on the Nintendo Wii game console's WiiWare download service in Japan this summer or later. Although Suncorp has not officially announced overseas plans, the announcements notes that Matsumoto's previous works have garnered fans all over the world with translated releases, and that the new work "is aimed at his global fans." The announcement also does not state Matsumoto's specific plans after the manga is created, although it does note that the WiiWare service is expected to also distribute games, anime, character goods, and other media crossovers.

Source: BB Watch

Now thats a very strange idea, reading manga via computer screen is uncomfortable enough, but via TV with a nice comfortable couch could be a winning combination. Although I will always prefer it in physical form.

Still, nice idea for WiiWare distribution, would be a first.

Puzzle is a good song but half way through the series they change to a version without the jazz instrument and it just takes away all the character. :(

I love both, but I've heard many people saying the same.

On episode 8 of FMA

I just realised its dubbed by funimation. The guy that did the voice of Tucker did android 17 in dbz

I love both, but I've heard many people saying the same.

I just re-listened to them both and didn't really notice a difference. I kinda like the -extra hot remix- version better kinda, but both of them are good.

Makes me wanna watch it again.

Finally, new Kazoku Nikki is up for getting.

I just re-listened to them both and didn't really notice a difference. I kinda like the -extra hot remix- version better kinda, but both of them are good.

Makes me wanna watch it again.

Finally, new Kazoku Nikki is up for getting.

Ooh what episode number of Kazoku Nikki? :)

Ooh what episode number of Kazoku Nikki? :)

It be the episode of the 9th.

It be the episode of the 9th.

Thanks. :) I'm going to get it now! and watch number 8 while I'm at it.

I've watched more Ergo Proxy this evening. :D I'm now about halfway through.

PlanetES

I never really got where this PlanetES instead of Planetes spelling came from, but I keep seeing it everywhere, so I'm inclined to ask... wtf is that shit? :(

Okay..this AMV is absolutely awesome, certainly does Naruto justice despite it being kinda generic for the series (but not as generic as Linkin Park..). When the chorus kicks in it is absolutely awesome, they matched the clips perfectly to it.

I've been thinking about how Naruto has made changes regarding to style ever since its creation lately. The first arc (after the introductions and before the chuunin exam) was absolutely fantastic, Haku and Zabuza were a perfect introduction to the Ninja world. Out there, unlike the leaf village, there were absolutely brutal countries with a focus on warfare.

Good thing the manga is going to cover the Hidden Mist Village eh? Im very suprised Madara is the kage.

It was a brutal arc in my opinion, your introduced to a very care free scenario with verbal warnings of what can happen out there, then before you know it there are innocent kids with a simple dream dying by chest impalement, an organisation out for money like the real word, sinking in to the viewer/reader what this world is all about.

Then it kinda dissapointed me as it seemed to have toned down all of it from then on, surely season 2 and 3 had Gaara with his bizarre conclusion and likeness to Naruto which helped extend his character, but I guess this was quite important and was toned down so that it wouldnt be questioned whether it was more seinen material.

Basically, what im getting at, was part 1 better than what part 2 currently is? All I'm seeing of part 2 without mentioning spoilers is half assed power ups but various plot holes developing and contradictions to the lessons of part 1.

The biggest flaw (and this shouldnt really be spoilerific if your a Naruto fan) is in a lesson taught in part 1. Zabuza, and various others that have the title of missing nin, all betrayed and left their village. They would have active hunters sent to hunt them, or if they returned, serious punishment (probably hinting towards death penalty, who knows). But the main focus of part 2? Rescue Sasuke. Yeah sure go look for him, put the village and a few of our ninja in serious life or death situations, but why the fuck not? He is a missing nin under the wing of orochimaru. Sure, in that situation its seriously not wise to go sending hunter nin that will be surely killed, but why are you rescuing him? Although he is Naruto's friend and Kakashi will always approve of looking out for friends, this shouldnt be allowed. Although the hokage is sensitive and its unsuprising she allows this, but were is Danzou's and the hokage's assistances word on this important rule? All the assitances say is noes, dont send Naruto out, akatsuki and the what not. Where is "Uhm, hello, enemy of the village, we'd rather him dead, not back here against his own will alive"

Yup, this is a rant. I'd post it on Narutofan, but its full of sasuke tards. Seriously though, this is the weakest point of the Naruto plot for me. Kishimoto needs to get over his attachment to sasuke and make the actual manga title live upto its name. The manga is fucking Naruto, not Sasuke.

Zabuza, and various others that have the title of missing nin, all betrayed and left their village. They would have active hunters sent to hunt them, or if they returned, serious punishment (probably hinting towards death penalty, who knows). But the main focus of part 2? Rescue Sasuke. Yeah sure go look for him, put the village and a few of our ninja in serious life or death situations, but why the fuck not? He is a missing nin under the wing of orochimaru. Sure, in that situation its seriously not wise to go sending hunter nin that will be surely killed, but why are you rescuing him? Although he is Naruto's friend and Kakashi will always approve of looking out for friends, this shouldnt be allowed. Although the hokage is sensitive and its unsuprising she allows this, but were is Danzou's and the hokage's assistances word on this important rule? All the assitances say is noes, dont send Naruto out, akatsuki and the what not. Where is "Uhm, hello, enemy of the village, we'd rather him dead, not back here against his own will alive"

You know, I never even thought of that. But you're absolutely right. : peace:

You're pointing out things that not only they point out, you point out yourself: they know it's dangerous to try to turn him back, they're ruled by feelings, as such

Yamato was going to fight Sasuke to kill and that's ANBU Root's goal, to kill Sasuke, which is why they sent Sai. Sasuke is the last of the Uchiha, sort of, is incredibely strong and knows a lot about Orochimaru and considering he doesn't have any grudge against Konoha he would be a valuable asset.

Plot holes are only holes if they aren't covered up :P

I never really got where this PlanetES instead of Planetes spelling came from, but I keep seeing it everywhere, so I'm inclined to ask... wtf is that shit? :(

I have no idea, I just do it because others did it for some unkown reason, so I assumed it was correct.

You're pointing out things that not only they point out, you point out yourselfs: they know it's dangerous to try to turn him back, they're ruled by feelings, as such
Yamato was going to fight Sasuke to kill and that's ANBU Root's goal, to kill Sasuke, which is why they sent Sai. Sasuke is the last of the Uchiha, sort of, is incredibely strong and knows a lot about Orochimaru and considering he doesn't have any grudge against Konoha he would be a valuable asset.

Plot holes are only holes if they aren't covered up :P

Ah very good point, but also, the fact he is so powerful and doesnt want ties to the Leaf Village and his previous comrades should of demonstrated he isnt coming back, dont bother hassling with him. Yet in recent manga chapters, they were granted a second mission, but with higher numbers. Sasuke is a strong willed character and even if he was captured this time, he will still be no good as by this point he's goal would still of been to kill Itachi and would do nothing but. As valuable as an asset he may be, I highly doubt he would take orders from the leaf even if it meant his death, he'd refuse and try to kill, therefore making him a very risky gamble which could put the leaf at even more of a weakened state.

Hum, are there manga spoilers there? Cause I kinda don't read the manga, so yeah... can't reply. Point is, it's just a plot decision, a way to show they're human, not exactly a plot hole.

Hum, are there manga spoilers there? Cause I kinda don't read the manga, so yeah... can't reply. Point is, it's just a plot decision, a way to show they're human, not exactly a plot hole.

Yes there are unfortunately.

I never explicitly said it was a plothole, as there are always exceptions in story lines. But some abilities develop that are a bit plot-no.

I've been getting along well with Ergo Proxy and then I just watched episode 11.

Um...whaaa?

I've been getting along well with Ergo Proxy and then I just watched episode 11.

Um...whaaa?

Ahh thats quite a mindfuck. Theres even more instore.

I like Ergo Proxy, very different..

Well I've finished Welcome to the NHK now, I really enjoyed it, made me laugh so much at times! I like the way it ended too, I'd say it's one of my favourite animes for sure! Great recommendation lads, thanks!

Ahh thats quite a mindfuck. Theres even more instore.

I like Ergo Proxy, very different..

I thought there would be. It has been difficult at times, with the story progressing as it is I can see it'll get entertaining.

Re-l is pretty hot I need to say again.

I thought there would be. It has been difficult at times, with the story progressing as it is I can see it'll get entertaining.

Re-l is pretty hot I need to say again.

Reminds me of Amy Lee in my opinion, which ofcourse, means hot.

Gurren Lagann Parallel Works 3 - Boing vs Boing

Gurren Lagann told as Japanese folklore.

Reminds me of Amy Lee in my opinion, which ofcourse, means hot.

021eee5655gf.jpg

I thought the 2D girl was on the left when I scrolled down. Shame it's heavily photoshopped otherwise she would be hot.

021eee5655gf.jpg

So I wasn't the only one thinking like that!

On another note, I've started watching Lucky Star, and those guys sure don't cut down on copyrights! I've only seen 3 eps and there was already direct references to the DS, PS2, 3DO, Harry Potter, Taiko no Tatsujin and a multitude of other things I didn't even recognize. I won't even start with the anime references, those were by the tens, in just 3 eps.

But it's damn fun, specially the Lucky Channel. Akira sure is a lovely lady.