NEurope

Oh yeah, the key! Didnt see that bit, now this'l be interesting, it unlocks another 4 tails essentially right? If the usual shonen trends are to be followed, he'l kick some ass but something terribly wrong will happen. Naruto is probably the only shonen lead character I actually feel for, so I hope nothing too serious happens.

Yea, I can see more tails appearing soon against his will, especially if Naruto gets caught, the Kyuubi will not go down without a fight and give Naruto his chakra by force. And if they use the key next, I think since the seal is weakining and Naruto has more control of chakra with his growth and training, he can handle more tails. But if he goes crazy all hell will be loose. And that would be a good reason for the elders to kick Naruto out from Konoha where he can go train in the mountain with Pa Frog :heh:

Yea, I can see more tails appearing soon against his will, especially if Naruto gets caught, the Kyuubi will not go down without a fight and give Naruto his chakra by force. And if they use the key next, I think since the seal is weakining and Naruto has more control of chakra with his growth and training, he can handle more tails. But if he goes crazy all hell will be loose. And that would be a good reason for the elders to kick Naruto out from Konoha where he can go train in the mountain with Pa Frog
:heh:

Ah very good points. Also, what exactly was the prophercy? There will be a student of Jiraiya's that will either be the greatest Ninja or will be a very threat to the ninja world? I should really read up more about that, but its a good set up for a fight between Naruto and Pain, the kage bunshins will be incredibly useful here.

So after hearing good things about Elfen Lied from you lot I decided to start reading the manga... I started just as Croatia vs Turkey kicked off and I'm now up to chapter 31 and I'm very much liking it!

Chapter 31, page 9... "There's something slimy on your panties"

...genius, simply genius! I couldn't stop laughing!

EDIT - so it's 3:50am and I've just read chapter 75... looks like 76 could be really interesting!

So after hearing good things about Elfen Lied from you lot I decided to start reading the manga... I started just as Croatia vs Turkey kicked off and I'm now up to chapter 31 and I'm very much liking it!

Chapter 31, page 9... "There's something slimy on your panties"

...genius, simply genius! I couldn't stop laughing!

Yeah I remember that bit! Bloody hilarious. Hoped you watched all of the match though. Had an excellent finish.

Ah very good points. Also, what exactly was the prophercy? There will be a student of Jiraiya's that will either be the greatest Ninja or will be a very threat to the ninja world? I should really read up more about that, but its a good set up for a fight between Naruto and Pain, the kage bunshins will be incredibly useful here.

I think it's a Ninja trained by Ninja that will either destroy the shinobi world or save it.

Maybe Naruto can create some Bushins that don't disperse in one hit and can take a beating like Sandaimes clones.

I think it's a Ninja trained by Ninja that will either destroy the shinobi world or save it.

Maybe Naruto can create some Bushins that don't disperse in one hit and can take a beating like Sandaimes clones.

I just dont really know where the manga is going next. Alot of different things can happen, and will have to happen soon. But it's hard to figure what will happen next, and what the outcome will be. usually I can predict what is coming next but at the moment, I am lost. Ah well, that's why I don't write manga, I just read it :D

Ah I see, well he can create quite alot of clones already and with the power boost that the new tails should produce, this has a chance of being very over whelming for the Pain bodies. I still think that the bodies are controlled as Puppets by Nagato somewhere behind the scenes. But I'd like Konan to emerge as supremely strong and be the one in control of the bodies somehow, Naruto lacks strong Kunoichi. Im hoping for an insight into Uzumaki Kushina now considering Naruto has showed he technically is now relating to his best friends and sensei's as family figures, he needs to be told sooner or later. Frogs will do that.

So many delicious spoilers!! I want to click, but no can do.

I have an incredible spoiler for everyone that not even the Naruto manga readers know about:

JESUS DIES

Let's see if you're as resolute as me.

I don't read the manga ahead of the anime, because even despite fillers and bad pacing sometimes, I much prefer it to the manga. Things happen way too fast in the manga, hardly any build up and suspence. But if the fillers continue I'll probably go ahead.

So many delicious spoilers!! I want to click, but no can do.

I have an incredible spoiler for everyone that not even the Naruto manga readers know about:

JESUS DIES

Let's see if you're as resolute as me.

You bastard. You fucking bastard.

There's build up and suspense in the manga, just not when you have it all there for you and not up to latest chapter.

@BN:

No wai :cry:

There's build up and suspense in the manga, just not when you have it all there for you and not up to latest chapter.

@BN:

No wai :cry:

To me build up isn't waiting a week for the next pages, it's the way things are told, I think it needs more suspense in the manga that's all. And less in the anime.

I'm hoping that when Naruto anime comes out of filler, it's going to be able to keep a consistent pace and quality, like Bleach did during the arrancar arc. If the manga is nearing a conclusion, and so far ahead, the anime should be able to just power through it.

Although, preventing running out of content isn't the only reason they want to draw the anime out. Also because it's a money making machine that they don't want to see die....

The manga still has about 2 years left or so I reckon. About 100ish chapters maybe.

I'm thinking that after the filler that the pace will be like Part 1 aswell, cause after this arc, it's when things really get moving plot wise and would suck if the pacing was slow with it.

I'm hoping that when Naruto anime comes out of filler, it's going to be able to keep a consistent pace and quality, like Bleach did during the arrancar arc. If the manga is nearing a conclusion, and so far ahead, the anime should be able to just power through it.

Although, preventing running out of content isn't the only reason they want to draw the anime out. Also because it's a money making machine that they don't want to see die....

Buh? oO

*scratches head*

Buh? oO

*scratches head*

What I mean is, around the arc when the arrancar came to Karakura town, everything was moving pretty fast, there wasn't much filler, and we had many cool action episodes. Unlike Shippuuden, they burnt straight through the content, and that's why they almost ended up catching up with the manga.

They had a few completely filler side-story sort of episodes, yes, but they didn't stretch out the pacing of the actual canon stuff the way Naruto did by adding unnecessary flashbacks, shitty filler parts to the fight scenes, or showing Gai fighting himself for 3 hours.

They had a few completely filler side-story sort of episodes, yes, but they didn't stretch out the pacing of the actual canon stuff the way Naruto did by adding unnecessary flashbacks, shitty filler parts to the fight scenes, or showing Gai fighting himself for 3 hours.

LMAO at this point, Brings back painful memories.

What I mean is, around the arc when the arrancar came to Karakura town, everything was moving pretty fast, there wasn't much filler, and we had many cool action episodes. Unlike Shippuuden, they burnt straight through the content, and that's why they almost ended up catching up with the manga.

Gai asides, Bleach is complete crap. After the Soul Society arc ended only 166 was good, the action is always a pile of crap they just wave swords randomly and go GETSUGA TENSHOU! they get strong out of nowhere, emo out of nowhere. Not only is the story itself pretty meh, the anime is even more uninteresting. Naruto fight scenes are much better than Bleach's (gai aside :P), and flashbacks and filler parts? Naruto was always like this unfortunately, most people just picked that up when they started reading the manga.

Hm, no I have read all of the first part of Naruto in manga and watched the anime, they didn't mess up the fight scenes in part 1 they way they did in Part 2 so far.

And you might want to give Bleach another time because... well it's nothing like you just described :/

Although tbh whenever anyone uses the word 'emo' in their argument their opinion becomes void to me.

Hm, no I have read all of the first part of Naruto in manga and watched the anime, they didn't mess up the fight scenes in part 1 they way they did in Part 2 so far.

And you might want to give Bleach another time because... well it's nothing like you just described :/

Although tbh whenever anyone uses the word 'emo' in their argument their opinion becomes void to me.

I just don't think they messed up Naruto's fight scenes asides from some episodes, it's just blown out of proportion. And I watched Bleach up until the latest fillers and I find it exactly like I described. The fights are completly uninteresting and terribly coreographed and, ok they're not emo, they're depressed for no reason. C'mon,

Ichigo goes from a normal guy to beating almost all the captains in Soul Society in no time and then, hey, he's uber depressed! And then he trains, training that consisted in watching him waving his sword like a retard with the mask on and suddenly in Hueco Mundo the time he can stay with his mask goes from like 3 seconds to 30 minutes and hey, just because he felt like it, he suddenly overpowers Grimjaw.

Both Bleach and Naruto have a lot of the typical long running shows problems, thing is even when they're stretching in Naruto I'm interested, while with Bleach after a while I just found myself completly bored by it. It's obvious that I prefer Naruto and you prefer Bleach, I'm just stating why I do. I've watched both since the beggining and loved them both, somewhere along the way Bleach just failed to grab my interest.

But sure Ichigo has always done that

in general he wins when he realises what his aims are who he is protecting or whatever. He realises he has to save inoue and that gave him the inner strength to carry on.

Yeah that's another thing

he's always fighting like a zombie. He went to Hueco Mundo of his own free will determined to save Inoue and he just realizes that in the middle of a fight? It's ridiculous.

Yeah that's another thing

he's always fighting like a zombie. He went to Hueco Mundo of his own free will determined to save Inoue and he just realizes that in the middle of a fight? It's ridiculous.

He got distracted by his hate for grimmjow and the fact he lost the last battle. Then he realised what he had to do.

how i miss grimmjow :(

KURENAI

I want to give this a 10 but it drops a few decimal points for the animation (which made a few parts a little silly) and perhaps a few untied ends. Good ending for a change, not many of those around. Really amazing voice acting, I hope kurenai inspires other studio's to pick up this method because the results are excellent. The story was original as well and darker than it seems, even if they did have to add a supernatural element. Lot of charm, great humour, recommended to everyone.

Of course you probably already knew that.

Hey more fun facts, the voice actor for Shinkuro is a girl, and the voice actor for Murasaki is only 16.

I started watching Kurenai yesterday, last chapter I watched was chapter 9. I'm really enjoying it, there's been a few times that it's really made me laugh out loud! I kind of don't want it to end!