NEurope

Well I finished Beck (the anime at least)

That was AMAZING. Watched about the last what, 5 episodes tonight, which probably wasn't the greatest idea what with school in the morning but there we go. :zzz:

Anyway yeh. Had doubts about the last episode; thought 25 would have been a good, if depressing, ending, but the episode wasn't good enough.

Up there with Death Note in terms of my favorite anime i think...

I'll give Beck a watch after I've finished Elfen Lied.

I've been watching 2 eps of Elfen Lied per day, I might watch another one in a minute. :smile:

I say again.

You've left it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long to watch it. I still need to buy the boxsets aswell. Need to get 6 and onwards I think.

I was thinking, after seeing some figurines, of venturing in the world of Gundam. Is there any sort of coherency with that series. Like is there a beginning which leads up to whatevers being shown now?

Least I didn't end up watching the volumes I had, only being able to watch 4 episodes at a time and waiting for the next would of been a killer :heh:

I think I stopped so I could watch the last episodes on a bigger screen instead of my PC screen, probably start watching the first couple of volumes within a few days.

That was the scene I saw. Like I said, I was expecting something more gruesome to happen to the puppy.

...because she killed the gang, which was like a nice bit of justice.

WTF?

You're saying that killing a gang for killing one puppy is justice? You're an Pshyco :'(

Im afraid of you

WTF?

You're saying that killing a gang for killing one puppy is justice? You're a Psycho :'(

Im afraid of you

Eeh, but...

...they were all wankers. :awesome:

WTF?

You're saying that killing a gang for killing one puppy is justice? You're an Pshyco :'(

Im afraid of you

Well yeah. That puppy was her friend.

Divine opinion time.

Puppy killing is awful. However, if you kill a kitten, you win free internets.

Excel saga is awesome, loving the outro.

Nearly finished Ghost In The Shell 2nd GIG.

Trying to decide between keeping on watching Monster or watch something else...

Nearly finished Ghost In The Shell 2nd GIG.

Trying to decide between keeping on watching Monster or watch something else...

Keep on watching Monster. The ending is fucking incredible.

Oooh is dat some new episode of Kurenai, why yes it is and is it the best one yet?

Yes.

Last episode should be out on Sunday. I shall miss you. :(

I was kinda bored of naruto shipp

all they did was throw the spear things at trees for half of the episode.

Just finished Elfen Lied.

Two thoughts:

1) Now I can see why its so popular.

2) :cry:

I was kinda bored of naruto shipp

all they did was throw the spear things at trees for half of the episode.

Pretty much sums up shitpooden fillers.

However, the Naruto manga this week was cool, rather sad chapter thouh.

Yea. Was sad a bit sad, thought it was well done though. Even though we've known about it for months, just seeing the reactions off everyone and how it was converyed was really good.

Just building up for the next few chapters now. Should be pretty good, though I think it'll be a few weeks before we know what he actually meant. Least there was no Sasuke, getting fed up with him.

Train Naruto dammit. There's still time to teach him a few jutsu and train him before Konoha gets attacked. Or maybe when Naruto leaves, we see Hawk and Akatsuki moving in destroying the place, would be so dramatic if that happened, but doubt it would.

lol shitpooden so smart, you should write comedy! Didn't watch the latest episode though, although these fillers are probably better than any Naruto filler I can remember. I'm guessing we'll have to put up with them the whole summer, don't they usally do this all summers? bah

Well the anime is equivelent to the name anyway :heh:

I don't get why they even bothered putting in filler.

So you get to know Asuma before he get's killed off. Woopee.

Well the anime is equivelent to the name anyway :heh:

I don't get why they even bothered putting in filler.

So you get to know Asuma before he get's killed off. Woopee.

ARGHHH >_<

character development. *shakeshead*

Haven't watched like, the last 5 episodes of Shippuuden, and if the fillers continue through out the summer I'll go back to the manga and stop watching the anime.

When was it you stopped reading the manga again?

I tried stopping the manga to stack up the chapters during an epic explanation but didn't stop. Might try again soon though.

Train Naruto dammit. There's still time to teach him a few jutsu and train him before Konoha gets attacked. Or maybe when Naruto leaves, we see Hawk and Akatsuki moving in destroying the place, would be so dramatic if that happened, but doubt it would.

Well, heres the kicker, Itachi gave him half of his stength, so technically he had a power boost in the most cheap way possible, he just needs to develop a new jutsu or two.

When was it you stopped reading the manga again?

I tried stopping the manga to stack up the chapters during an epic explanation but didn't stop. Might try again soon though.

In the middle of the Sai arc I think and in the manga I was around the part when

Sasuke encounters Itachi.

Not sure though.

Well, heres the kicker, Itachi gave him half of his stength, so technically he had a power boost in the most cheap way possible, he just needs to develop a new jutsu or two.

Yea that is true. Though he did say 'Lets just hope you never need to use it' or something, and we don't know for sure exactly what kind of power it is so far and we've seen no differences in Naruto.

But he needs to properly train to grow himself like he done through FRS training. From the chapter hearing about Jiraiyas death, he acted much better than he'd normally act. Didn't go off in a raging fit. And with Pa Frog and the key there, he's bound to go train. And next chapter is called 'The Key'.

In the middle of the Sai arc I think and in the manga I was around the part when

Sasuke encounters Itachi.

Ah you haven't read the twist then have you? :D

Not sure though.

Yea that is true. Though he did say 'Lets just hope you never need to use it' or something, and we don't know for sure exactly what kind of power it is so far and we've seen no differences in Naruto.

But he needs to properly train to grow himself like he done through FRS training. From the chapter hearing about Jiraiyas death, he acted much better than he'd normally act. Didn't go off in a raging fit. And with Pa Frog and the key there, he's bound to go train. And next chapter is called 'The Key'.

Oh yeah, the key! Didnt see that bit, now this'l be interesting, it unlocks another 4 tails essentially right? If the usual shonen trends are to be followed, he'l kick some ass but something terribly wrong will happen. Naruto is probably the only shonen lead character I actually feel for, so I hope nothing too serious happens.