NEurope

TTGL - English and Japanese Dubs

Why do you make me cry eh? The dub is awful..

Edit: NEW FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST ANIME IN THE WORKS!

Canned Dogs are reporting a leak of an important document from Bones that have plans and staff lists for sequels to Fullmetal Alchemist and Darker Than Black. However, I think this 'sequel' is actually going to be a full adaptation of the manga because both story lines were succesful, and as the manga is coming to an end now, its a very good idea.

Woah. I thought the first anime (FMA) loosely followed the manga? Either way I'm extremely pleased as it's probably my third or forth favourite series.

It's too good to be true. I mean, they'd do everything again, almost from the beggining? Nah

It's too good to be true. I mean, they'd do everything again, almost from the beggining? Nah

Yeah, it does sound too good to be true, but I'm confident in it. The manga has some very good elements to it that I wish to see animated.

Plus, it didnt take very long for the anime to deviate from the manga, so I think that it'l have old fans enticed without having to watch too much they've already seen but in updated animation.

Canned Dogs are reporting a leak of an important document from Bones that have plans and staff lists for sequels to Fullmetal Alchemist and Darker Than Black. However, I think this 'sequel' is actually going to be a full adaptation of the manga because both story lines were succesful, and as the manga is coming to an end now, its a very good idea.

OH MY FUCKING GOD.

YES GOD YES. This has already made my day. I think I just came.

Best-news-ever. I don't care if it's a sequel to the anime or they're doing the manga. Oh god I can't wait for more news. SO hope it's true.

OH MY FUCKING GOD.

YES GOD YES. This has already made my day. I think I just came.

Best-news-ever. I don't care if it's a sequel to the anime or they're doing the manga. Oh god I can't wait for more news. SO hope it's true.

I agree, but although its good news, take it with a pinch of salt, I'm very confident in it though. It wont be out for a while ofcourse, but they are giving the original anime one final push in japan by releasing it all on blu-ray in September. My god they better do that here.

Agree'd. Hughes was a good man. But nothing will beat what happend to Nina

:( fuck you Shou.. Either way, Hughes does meet the same fate in the manga

You're kinda posting some huge spoilers there.

Shit kinda forgot about spoilers lol, FMA is pretty much one of those series I can discuss among alot of people and not spoil one, better get editing.

New Geass OP and ED are fucking awesome.

Why do you make me cry eh? The dub is awful..

Awesome sequel to Darker Than Black. :)

New Full metal alchemist, new Darker Then Black and the new series of Slayers has started.

My reaction:

I´m so happy.

Judging by the sounds of things, there are a couple of Darker Than Black fans here, I'm considering downloading it because I am a fan of the Bones animation studio.

What can I expect?

I tried downloading Darker than Black. But when it played I got video errors and my screen messed up so I couldn't watch any :heh:

I tried downloading Darker than Black. But when it played I got video errors and my screen messed up so I couldn't watch any :heh:

How odd, do you use Media Player Classic? Every problem I had with VLC and Windows Media Player was practically taken care of by MPC.

Don't think I have that on. I have a VLC player and 'Windows Media Player', version 9 or 11, not sure what one.

I'll give classic a try then.

Don't think I have that on. I have a VLC player and 'Windows Media Player', version 9 or 11, not sure what one.

I'll give classic a try then.

Try downloading this anime video software package.

New Full metal alchemist

O.M.F.G

Better not be kidding boyo. I'm tripping out here maaan.

A Sequel to Darker than Black??? ^.^

Sweeet. If they manage to cut out the crap episodes this time... The first series had some really special eps in there...