Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

European Wii Preorders

Charlie

I'll be glad when this thread is over in three days from now. It's being going on for far to long and people have bein repeating their numbers way to much now. On topic, though: as for me, I'm twelveth on my pre-order list - and it's not a first come, first serve one - and they've sort-of guaranteed it. They're not totally sure though, but they wanted to bet on it, just because being number twelve gets your chances preticulairy high. Of topic though, I again express my hope for this thread to be doomed forever and never be dug up again.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought I'd finally register (after months of following this thread and forum) to say that my Gameplay order says Picked and Despatched!:bouncy:

Of course, it wont be here till Friday - but at least its getting closer to then.

And I have the day booked off work to really enjoy it...

(Did have a screengrab of my order page just to show but this forum wont let me link to images until I've made 15 posts.. pff, great stuff :idea: )

Just thought I'd finally register (after months of following this thread and forum) to say that my Gameplay order says Picked and Despatched!:bouncy:

Of course, it wont be here till Friday - but at least its getting closer to then.

(Did have a screengrab of my order page just to show but this forum wont let me link to images until I've made 15 posts.. pff, great stuff :idea: )

Hey, and welcome!

If you want to put that link in your post, PM it to me and i'll edit your post to include the link. Should work.

Might e-mail toy r us to ask them what the hell is going on.

Do it, it's so close to launch.

Hey, and welcome!

If you want to put that link in your post, PM it to me and i'll edit your post to include the link. Should work.

It's ok.. im sure other people with Gameplay have already seen it for themselves :)

But thanks for the welcome.

:blank:

*checks preorders status* ... ah well.

Good to hear that you're getting it dispatched, perhaps you'll get it thursday? Did you have an email from Gameplay before the status was updated? I still haven't got one...

Welcome, you use Gameplay and you like Phoenix Wright, so I like you so far

If I didn't get a Wii on Friday I personally would just buy a 360 instead, with Gears of War and Viva Pinata because I'm already thinking about getting one next year, Microsoft has made one attractive console. :hehe:

its really good and thats a good plan! then get a Wii after Christmas.

Do it, it's so close to launch.

I just have, it said on my invoice i got right after i place my order that it should be delivered on the 8th and they aim to deliver on the release of any pre-orders. Currently my order status is "pre-order, on hold" so im assuming that they have the wii ready they are just waiting to dispatch it.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!