NEurope
Charlie

European Wii Preorders

I'm pre-odering mine from game, DOUBLE POINTS!!! lol

GAME do not give double points on hardware, only software.

I've ordered one at Play for now, but I've noticed Gameplay have changed the price from £179 to TBA, hopefully meaning bundles. If they have a decent bundle I'll switch my order over to them.

Gonna wait untill I see what kind of bundles Gamestation/Game offer, and then pre-order from one of them. Shuld save a few quid like that. And it's better to actually go out and get your console, in my opinion, than wait for it in the post. Not quite the same experience is it?

I think I'll be preordering at Game as well. I spoke to some guys in my local store yesterday and they claimed their pre-order system would probably be in place by the middle of next week.

Plus console launches for me are all about going to the store and buying the thing, something which has been denied from me several times in the past.

GAME do not give double points on hardware, only software.

I've ordered one at Play for now, but I've noticed Gameplay have changed the price from £179 to TBA, hopefully meaning bundles. If they have a decent bundle I'll switch my order over to them.

Yeah, that's what I want to do as well. Hopefully pick up a nicely priced bundle. :)

Just spoke to someone from Gameplay they are going to start taking orders once they are told how much stock they are getting.

gamestation online are taking preorders BUT AVOID THEM. THEY ARE THE WORST ONLINE RETAILER

Game are meant to be ringing me when they start taking pre-orders, since I registered interest with them or something? 11th on that list or 12th.

ooo thanks for that rokhed, still pre-ordering from there though. So if I do pre-order the £180 pack and they start letting people pre-order bundles can I switch over to one of them?

Will play deliver on launch?

Good question,anyone know cause I don't want to have free delivery for this and wait a few days...

I wonder is GAME still has my Zelda TP pre-order which I did like 2 years ago... I may go to GAME or maybe an intepandant store.

Waiting with excitement for Gameplay to put everything up. Like rokhed said the TBA change should hopefully be an indication of bundles.

Waiting with excitement for Gameplay to put everything up. Like rokhed said the TBA change should hopefully be an indication of bundles.

I really hope he's right I wanna pre-order my stuff as soon as possible.

I will be getting mine from Gameplay and GAME. Im getting my nephews a Wii for Christmas so which ever one arrives first is mine :grin:

x360 bundles at launch were a rip off. forcing you to take crap games you didnt need. so dont get too excited. I'd buy the hardware here and import the games cheaply

GAME will probably wait for allocation numbers before starting pre-orders, so pre-orders will start soon if nintendo is forth coming with the info! (plus working their I'm hoping for my 10% discount!!)

I will be getting mine from Gameplay and GAME. Im getting my nephews a Wii for Christmas so which ever one arrives first is mine :grin:

What a lovely uncle you are:wink: You must like them a lot too

What a lovely uncle you are:wink: You must like them a lot too

Their dad is a Playstation man so they look to me for guidance when it comes to gaming :grin:

x360 bundles at launch were a rip off. forcing you to take crap games you didnt need. so dont get too excited. I'd buy the hardware here and import the games cheaply

That's because they were so sought (sp?) after, everyone wanted one, meaning gamesstores could sell them for any price they wanted and could throw in crap games they wouldn't sell anyway and charge you for them.

I had no idea you were so old! (Not that 24 is really that old)

Are you able to save Vc games and saves onto the Wiis built in memory? if no where can i get a nice card to use for it?

I had no idea you were so old! (Not that 24 is really that old)

I dont act my age at all, just ask Hellfire, Takeo, Caris and many of the others that were in the Wii convo on MSN this morning. Im the youngest 24 year old in the world.