N-Europe

Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree

DiemetriX

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, the game got average reviews but for £16.99 on PLAY and £19.99 RRP surely this is a must buy isn't it? What's annoying is that all the magizines gave it average-poor scores because it should have been a budget title - well it IS a budget title! So is it worth buying?

This is interesting actually. If this game was 30-40 quid, pretty much nobody would buy it. But now it's listed as 17-20 quid I imagine they'll sell tons, in fact i imagine they'll sell well over three times the amount they would have sold if it was twice the price. Maybe this will encourage other publishers to lower their prices over here at it will give them a better return due to increased sales.

ooh. To get or not to get? Can't decide.

Your obviously in the same mind as me!

For me this still looks like a poor mans version of the DS one's in some ways, I don't think the challenges are anywhere near as interesting. Plus I think the the multiplayer is abit stupid how it doesn't allow for use of 4 wiimotes.

But still I want something that I can visit daily having got bored of doing my fitness age in wii sports.

I don't think you can go wrong for £20 quid. You may find it even cheaper and if you rent it from Choices or Blockbusters (which is nearly £5 anyway, kind-of...lol) you might as well buy it anyway.

I like the sound of the menu game, where you hold the remote like a phone and people ask for certain items down the microphone and you have to remember them.

It's cool ... but not worth the cash IMO. Could have been a Wii Ware game.

Not much there. After 1hour you have seen it all.

Agreed.

£20 is even a little too much....

Still, the Marathon game with another player is pretty good! and i like the remembering phone orders one too!

i like it, got it on a whim and its nice to really think for a change, nice break from playing final fantasy all the time, rather refreshing to have a game that lasts five mins and makes you fell good as you see your brain grow.

its also going to be poular at uni, gonna solve a few arguments.

i do agree that you see it all in an hour, but wii sports is just the same, only i dont think that this has a weak area ulike wii sports which had to dire baseball. fun untill you get a couple of home runs and the magic fades.