Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Funny videos, flash games, etc

Cheapshot

Oh my god. Gold Class. Fuck I want that. But can't have it. Fuck.

Why can't you have it? If you're 18 or over, you're entitled to it but you can't shout or anything.

She isn't real, though, is she? She's acting, right? Please tell me she's acting.

Nope, 100% real.

I thought that was actually hilarious!

Some of her videos are funny but there's others that are just massive WTFs. Here's a "New Moon trailer reaction reaction" video. Not really funny but I'm just saying there is actually a video out there

...I'm actually sure this isn't genuine after watching but I don't know why they feel the need to pick on her weight...

Don't think I didn't notice ReZ! :p

Edited by Animal

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I mean, they don't do that at my local cinema.

Don't they have anything like that? Also, for Gold Class, you'd need to go to any cinema with "Vue" in it. Try find your nearest one on http://www.myvue.com

My mate introduced me to one of Dexter and she said it was funny and I didn't get it so I did a bit of searching and found this.

Edited by Animal

I didn't watch anymore of that large woman's ramblings halfway through the Alan Carr thing, and a small amount of another video. It is amazing so many of these "Here is what I thought about when having a shit" people/videos exist, and even famous.

Wow, someone's trying a bit too hard to be a controversial and intellectual critic ...

That's basically what me and my mate have been saying. We think he's doing it for attention or something, he's actually the first person I've heard slating Toy Story 3. I haven't seen it and I just KNOW I'm going to love it.

That's basically what me and my mate have been saying. We think he's doing it for attention or something, he's actually the first person I've heard slating Toy Story 3. I haven't seen it and I just KNOW I'm going to love it.

I've heard some people say it's pretty much Pixar's best work yet, and that says a lot! I daren't even hope it's that good.

I've heard some people say it's pretty much Pixar's best work yet, and that says a lot! I daren't even hope it's that good.

I wouldn't say it's their best, but it's a great film still. Probably doesn't beat the magic of the first two Toy Story films (but that's because back then it was new, as was CGI), but I still enjoyed the film very much. =)

That review is just so wrong on so many levels. He even says how Ham the Piggybank is a bad guy... I don't think this man has even watched the first two films! And he also seems to dislike Wall-E and Up, so I have absolutely no respect for him haha.

http://www.nypress.com/article-21357-bored-game.html

Laughed whilst reading this...

Armond White is famously not to be taken seriously in the realm of 'non-idiots'. I don't know if the man is on a pay-roll for... what he does, but let's hope not.

He thought Precious was about the most racist thing ever. Here's Mark Kermode laying down some bitchage on him on that front

I wouldn't say it's their best, but it's a great film still. Probably doesn't beat the magic of the first two Toy Story films (but that's because back then it was new, as was CGI), but I still enjoyed the film very much. =)

That review is just so wrong on so many levels. He even says how Ham the Piggybank is a bad guy... I don't think this man has even watched the first two films! And he also seems to dislike Wall-E and Up, so I have absolutely no respect for him haha.

I still can't wait for it though as I am a big fan of the Toy Story movies!!! :D

Also, I noticed that! How could he make that mistake?! He says he's seen the first two movies and he should have noticed that Hamm was in both so I don't think he has....wait, he doesn't like Up? Is that possible?

Armond White is famously not to be taken seriously in the realm of 'non-idiots'. I don't know if the man is on a pay-roll for... what he does, but let's hope not.

He thought Precious was about the most racist thing ever. Here's Mark Kermode laying down some bitchage on him on that front

Mark Kermode is just awesome, one of my favourite critics along with Roger Ebert. I can't believe this Arnold White likes Meet Dave...terrible! It might be likely he likes Disaster Movie...

Edited by Animal

Not really. Just in terms of story structure/plotting/pacing, Finding Nemo should be discounted. It's also not as "magical".

Both Toy Story films have something the other Pixar films don't. Except maybe Wall-E.

They aren't my favourite Disney films, but I won't deny them.

I know someone else has stated they hate TS3, but they're a troller whose banned from Metacritic and theres a petition to ban him from RT.

Does that article (or whatever it is) have spoilers?

A summed up zinger from a twitter conversation between several of us forum members about the Moat situation/stand-off/whatever:

Some people: "Why is Sopel covering this? Doesn't he usually do politics?"

Me: "Maybe its Douglas Hogg in disguise"

I'm proud of it :heh:

Also, Betty White mania reaches strange new levels...

thebettywhite-calendar.jpg

Edited by Ashley