N-Europe

Funny videos, flash games, etc

Cheapshot

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too was living in ignorance for months regarding his name. I pronounced his second name as "bye-ber" at a party recently and was chaffed to the point of near-tears.

I called it Bay-bur.

Still don't really know who he is. I only heard about him through lamebook. Haha.

That Australian Dan is brilliant. I loved that video.

Is the Justin Beiber that is always a trending topic on twitter the same one at the twelve year old girl with the squeaky voice who badly sings that really annoying song where it's impossible to understand a single word other than "baby"?

It's even worse than when the kids in Glee sing a angry/depressing song in a really cheerful way.

Is the Justin Beiber that is always a trending topic on twitter the same one at the twelve year old girl with the squeaky voice who badly sings that really annoying song where it's impossible to understand a single word other than "baby"?

It's even worse than when the kids in Glee sing a angry/depressing song in a really cheerful way.

Yes, that's the one. Well I'm guessing on the singing. Never actually heard any of it. Skipped past the songs when he was on SNL (he also can't act).

And to make the pronunciation easy remember; do you have Bieber fever?

catknocksscreen.gif

^ Haha I shamefully lol'd at that, it is awesome though, I imagine the cat saying...

Cat: 'Feed meh!

Human: 'No!'

Cat: 'Fine...'

*cat jumps up*

***TV To the face!***

Human: 'Argh!wtf?'

Cat: 'What?'

***Human writhes in pain***

Cat: 'U giv me noms now?'

***Guitar lol***

:D

1-up Mushroom