N-Europe

Funny videos, flash games, etc

Cheapshot

Gotta love the ignorance and lack of knowledge shown my Tit and his little idiots here.

Why do they let people who know nothing about games debate on them?

The guy from CVG is trying to set his points forward reasonably and respectfully and the others (the woman in particular) just won't let him finish.

Hell the "anti-games" guy brought up the Jamie Bulger murder... WTF... unless my memory is getting massively confused weren't the "Chucky" films blamed on that case? I don't remember games ever coming up?

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sneaky Gays

"Now don't get me wrong, I'll listen to your music. I'll even hum it under my breath as I head into a voting booth the next time a state government gives me the chance to deny your basic rights".

I'm still in fits of laughter. Amazing.

Gotta love the ignorance and lack of knowledge shown my Tit and his little idiots here.

Except for the guy who was actually being reasonable about video games, I wanted to slap Tit, old bloke and Daily Mail woman round the head. They weren't listening to the bloke even! She's moaning about something she knows nothing about. You can say movies bring out violence too, how many of you imitated kung fu because of Bruce Lee or Jackie Chan when you were a kid? She knows nothing, GO BACK TO READING THE DAILY MAIL! :p

Also: Contradiction to Julie Peasgood much? http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance

Anyways...

LOL!

Edited by Animal

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!