N-Europe

Funny videos, flash games, etc

Cheapshot

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ht tp://i48.tinypic.com/2qspkq0.png

(put the t's together because I can't post links apparently)

GET IT?!

Holy cow, I'm hilarious.

I have a feeling you're going to fit well in with some of the "funny" guys around here. :D ... Well, at least with ReZ. Welcome to the forums. :)

I found this hilarious

http://www.totallycrap.com/galleries/gallery_facebook_revenge_hook_up_list/

Although I did have to google what the hell V-Cord ment. The comments from friends (some of who are on the list) is great and the guys response to his sister is great aswell. AWESOME if not a little weird to do that to your own sister.

I can't see it, but if it is what I suspect it is, then it's pretty funny. Not so much what he did, but the list itself is just so ... Jesus! :laughing:

That dude should be shot for services to terrible acting and facial expressions. He's even more attention whoring that you ReZ, at least you don't plaster "Favourite/Comment/Subscribe" shit over your videos... Yet.

I don't know, perhaps this could be an invite for the Rez to do this. Here is hoping that this won't happen.

That dude should be shot for services to terrible acting and facial expressions. He's even more attention whoring that you ReZ, at least you don't plaster "Favourite/Comment/Subscribe" shit over your videos... Yet.

Yeah all the top YouTube people do that, because ....well they need to keep producing popular videos and get paid because for a lot of them its their full time job. And stuff.

But I hate it, its ridiculous.

Rhet and Link asked, would you rather get stabbed, but fully recover, or piss all the piss you've ever pissed in one sitting.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!