Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Funny videos, flash games, etc

Cheapshot

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.kongregate.com/games/GregoryWeir/exploit a nice little game. I got up to chapter 2, but I can't do PC or MP (i think that's what that one is called)

Damn you and your addictive web gamey links that keep getting you stuck! Nice little thing though. I've just done both PD and MP, I'd say PD is more about sequence, and MP is just a case of timing.

Wow, after reading all your problems with this game I thought I'd have a really tough time with it. In the end I actually managed to complete it in one go, without using any other the cheaty things, DDOS or whatever. A lot of the levels we just a case of timing, which was tough, but in most cases I concentrated on hitting the white keys or the blue "path showing boxes" first, then working backwards from what I had to hit and which one I would have to use to do it.

A really good game, I really liked the story that they used too, it gave so much more to the game than if it had just been a number of random levels that weren't linking in any way. Great music too, reminded me of Metroid Prime :)

Wow, after reading all your problems with this game I thought I'd have a really tough time with it. In the end I actually managed to complete it in one go, without using any other the cheaty things, DDOS or whatever. A lot of the levels we just a case of timing, which was tough, but in most cases I concentrated on hitting the white keys or the blue "path showing boxes" first, then working backwards from what I had to hit and which one I would have to use to do it.

A really good game, I really liked the story that they used too, it gave so much more to the game than if it had just been a number of random levels that weren't linking in any way. Great music too, reminded me of Metroid Prime :)

Ehh, I didn't actually read the story much at all, probs should have but I wasn't in the mood. Really good game tho, deffo recommend it to someone looking to kill half hour or so. I only tried the story mode so far, might take challenge for a spin later, but the most interesting thing I noticed...a puzzle editor! We may need to make ourselves a little thread full of our own puzzles...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!