NEurope

tokyo disneyland is my favourite thing EVAR

<3 stitchu!

... Is it very bad that I find the music catchy?

Mac music video thing (very cool)

VERY nice!

Mac music video thing (very cool)

Windows music video thing

eheh...

I'm sorry, but that is the most stupid thing I've ever scene. Let's put a Mac against a really low-spec PC and see which wins! All those videos have done is lower my opinion of the "I want to marry my Mac" types.

I'm sorry, but that is the most stupid thing I've ever scene. Let's put a Mac against a really low-spec PC and see which wins! All those videos have done is lower my opinion of the "I want to marry my Mac" types.

The song is horrible too. Cute girl though.

Visit this site : Link

Enter your name and surname then click on Visualizar. :grin:

Even though it states 15 characters, the rose fucks things up.

So much for my Around Blacks Never Relax* idea..

*I do not actually think this way about Black people

Unappreciated? Ignored? Not getting any? Famous voice actor/musician/international heart throb Dan Green explains how to make your very own Abridged series!

Ahhh Charlie.

And Bluey's video no longer works. Shucks! Wanted to see :(

2uo27uf.jpg

Kasparov, considered by many to be the greatest chess player of all time, accused Russia's rulers of creating a "feudal fiefdom" and lambasted mainstream opposition parties such as Yabloko and SPS, which did not attend the assembly.

As Kasparov spoke a toy penis with wings buzzed across the hall and around him. It was not clear who was behind the stunt.

Similar incidents mounted by Kremlin-backed youth groups were frequent during Kasparov's uphill campaign against the Kremlin in the run-up to parliamentary elections in December and Medvedev's controversial election in March.

Video.

the video i posted was a jpop group called AAA performing the "jump5" cover version of "hawaiian rollercoaster ride" ... only their cover was infinitely better because it was japanese-made... therefore almost stomach churningly cute:

i love liro ando stitchu. :yay:

it also included a funky dance that one of my students who works at tokyo disneyland taught me. i know the words. now i know the dance!!

there's no stoppin me now!!

(apart from my inability to surf...)

i found a stitch toy that said "watashi no ... namae wa......stitchu" the other day and i neeeeearly broke in two it was so damn cute.