NEurope

Has anyone seen the revel advert with the Panda?

'you never know what's coming next'

thought I posted this already (so if you find it in a different thread, it should actually belong here)

computer_bomb.jpg

I've seen that before somewhere, but not on N-E.

Pretty funny though.

"the electrical current and molecular structure of the central processing unit is altered, causing it to blast apart like a large hand grenade"

Yeah I've seen the bomb thing before.

"Even people who are familiar with how computers work have trouble getting their minds around the terrible things that can be done."

That's just so that people believe it more even if they know that it's retarded.

I watched this film last night called Halloween H20, it wasn't too scary, but at the end I thought the parts when Laurie takes out Michael would make a quality Ownage compilation video.

I hate horror movies, get scared quite easily by them, but this wasn't too bad as there were lots of other people. Everyone was just cracking up at the film, I was in hysterics and everyone was cheering for Laurie.

When she brakes hard in the van and Michael shoots through the windscreen I shouted "Two-Nil!" which was met with great reception at the time.

I watched this film last night called Halloween H20, it wasn't too scary, but at the end I thought the parts when Laurie takes out Michael would make a quality Ownage compilation video.

I hate horror movies, get scared quite easily by them, but this wasn't too bad as there were lots of other people. Everyone was just cracking up at the film, I was in hysterics and everyone was cheering for Laurie.

When she brakes hard in the van and Michael shoots through the windscreen I shouted "Two-Nil!" which was met with great reception at the time.

Um, wrong thread?

Good point, I think I'll move it to there as well then.