NEurope

artificial insemination?

That probably goes against their religion or something.

I say they reproduce trough sheer force of will

I think what really gets me here is the fact that, given the choice, these people would rather expose their children to a decapitation then two men in a monogamous relationship.

whatheyplaypoll.jpg

source.

Is that real?

Jesus Christ, what is wrong with people in this world? Complete pricks, the lot of them.

(*Realises he over-reacted, but is already annoyed so has an excuse :p*)

I'm going to never kiss a guy again, and instead decapitate them. Obviously it's the lesser of two obvious evils.:shakehead

The attached article has an interesting little anecdote:

This poll reminds me of an encounter I had in a game store once. A woman was trying to buy her 12-year old daughter some games for Christmas, and overhearing me talking about games, asked me for advice. She picked up one of the Resident Evils and asked me if it was any good. I told her that it was an excellent game, but quite violent and scary. "Oh, that's no problem," she replied. "But there's no, you know, people having relations in it, is there?"

Yeah, wouldn't want the kid to see what he comes "programmed" to do at birth.

To be honest, i wouldn't want to see two blokes kissing, i just find it abit wierd to watch.

Although i do find it abit daft, they've voted sex over the f-word and decapitation.

To be honest, i wouldn't want to see two blokes kissing, i just find it abit wierd to watch.

Well, that's perfectly fair. :smile:

But, them saying a graphic severed head would be less offensive than two monogomous guys kissing is just plain mental. Obviously two males kissing will fuck up a child much more so than a severed head would.

This just made my day:

fleshlightdevice.jpg

Inspired by our own Addy's post on a man and his "love" of robots, the guy at SlashDong decided to take a Fleshlight and make it into an input device for his computer. The whole setup costs about $100ish, and consists of a cap replacement for the Fleshlight, a control box, a rubber tube, and a USB cable. Oh, and an actual sex game to use it with. You didn't think you could use this to Photoshop, did you?

The end result, after programming the computer to think that this makeshift device is a mouse, is that you can use your wang to simulate having sex with a woman on screen. Of course, it's an incredibly ugly woman with 1995-era graphics, but it corresponds to your penile motions. Is this a revolution in sexual computing? Are we going to see more of these devices in the future? We think yes.

http://gizmodo.com/378314/a-fleshlight-turned-into-an-input-device-lets-you-control-your-computer-by-fucking-it

Bloody hell, how do these people reproduce?

Exactly, why are people offended by what is only natural.

Much to the poor man´s surprise what he thought was a can full of steaming hot cup of joe, was indeed not a steaming hot cup of joe

/Jordan's jar reference

I just remembered this clip from Dead Ringers, it had me in stitches when I first saw it and its still a fantastic bit of parody:

I just remembered this clip from Dead Ringers, it had me in stitches when I first saw it and its still a fantastic bit of parody:

"If you strike me down you will lose your no-claims bonus!"

It's even funnier because he mentions Aldershot; which is where I live :D

Thanks Dyson. That made me waste 20 minutes..20 good minutes.

Thanks Dyson. That made me waste 20 minutes..20 good minutes.

Ditto.

I had to write this part because it wouldn't let me write something with less than 10 characters, possibly because 10 characters isn't enough to have coherent post and would probably be something totally unrelated (aka SPAM). How do you like this extra characters, bitch?