NEurope

Another hilarious episode!

"I'm afraid your brother is going through Japanese puberty.

"You mean...?"

"Yes. He thinks that he is a Pokemon."

I thought abridged series was banned on youtube :o

Well I guess they found a way.

And I doubt they put much effort into keeping these video.

Just typing "abridged" on youtube brings up a large section of bad imitation of Yu-Gi-Oh the abridged series.

Right everyone I need help.

I know there was a bit of a children's TV program session a few weeks ago, and I have just remembered one that I really want to watch but can't remember the name of.

Basically it was a game show for kids where they had a load of challenges. One was swimming in a big pool that was like a cereal bowl to collect letters. The final task was that they played a weird sort of game of chess against a man who looked like darth vader, dressed all in black. They had to get across the board without getting caught.

That's all I can remember, I think the darth vader guy was called the black knight or something like that, but please can anyone help/find me a video? It's really annoying me! Thanks

Right everyone I need help.

I know there was a bit of a children's TV program session a few weeks ago, and I have just remembered one that I really want to watch but can't remember the name of.

Basically it was a game show for kids where they had a load of challenges. One was swimming in a big pool that was like a cereal bowl to collect letters. The final task was that they played a weird sort of game of chess against a man who looked like darth vader, dressed all in black. They had to get across the board without getting caught.

That's all I can remember, I think the darth vader guy was called the black knight or something like that, but please can anyone help/find me a video? It's really annoying me! Thanks

Incredible Games!!

Found this rather addictive game called 3rd World Farmers, took me 3 attempts to finish it.

It took me 14 turns to finish on my last game, how many can you finish in?

wootag8.png

Talk about it here :)

Can't say I'm a huge Weezer fan but this video is amazing :D

^ stuffed with internet memes. Star Wars kid to Daft Hands, it's all there

Also cool:

liweiart14.jpg

Has to be the best music video ever.

I can see the Weezer video topping many a "Greatest Rock Video" chart in the years to come. Surpassing every other Weezer vid, including 'Buddy Holly'.

Some of those are really obscure! Did this get out of the Internet?! Am I no longer a nerd?

Some of those are really obscure! Did this get out of the Internet?! Am I no longer a nerd?

You wish! But really, if this is outside the internet, nerds will be transformed in cool people.

Kick in the dick in the balls...

Also, that Weezer video... did they really hire the actual people behind the meme's because thats awesome.

Also, that Weezer video... did they really hire the actual people behind the meme's because thats awesome.

I think they're not the same persons. Not sure.

I think they're not the same persons. Not sure.

The chocolate rain guy and the ozone lip syncing guy looked exactly the same. If they actually hired them for the video then wow.

I think some of them are the actual people - Numa kid, that Britney speares guy / girl / weirdo, but most are impersonations.

Lol, ALL YOUR PORK AND BEANS ARE BELONG TO US!!

Also, Cats on treadmill

I new most of those in the weezer video.... :(

Time for me to get off the internet! :blank:

*logs off*

Weezer (lead singer in particular) are pretty big nerds themselves - I think you can relax.