N-Europe

What did you get in the post today?

Android18a

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Offerman

I got a bank statement, a letter from work, and a letter from Western Digital telling me my Warrenty has expired on my HDD. And if I pay another £100 I can have it extended for another 3 years.

What price can you put on data security? Cocks.

Absolutely nothing as my bank statements are now internet only so my mum doesn't see the lack of money in my account...

She shouldn't anyway, they're confidential.

I haven't had anything in the post this week, I got some free sim cards last week though. I'm expecting a letter and Nintendogs over the next few days so not bad.

Just bought two Blade comics off ebay. Should be the first things I've received in the post, since Summer, when Luton uni decided to send me some crap. Hell I only signed the paper at sixth form because they were giving away spongey aeroplanes.

Guest Jordan

Monday:

Nothing

Tuesday:

Nothing

Today:

Something from college about HE shit.

Thursday:

errr... money i guess.

Friday:

Games, games, games, games! (To be exact: Sonic Gems Collection [to review], Nintendogs [for sexual pleasure] and GEIST [to review... then i'll return it.]

Mr SOAG:

Do you know whos supporting Fozzy yet??

only thing in post today was a thingy from barclays about the interest rates going up meh!

Sadly not a clue, the girl in the shop said it will proberely be some local or small time band. I'll look about the net now.

Today I got this in the post

a9_1_b.JPG

Well I think its cool :p

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!