N-Europe

The Official Leipzig Conference Topic

Hero-of-Time

Hang on... what promise did Nintendo prove then? Must say I am slightly disappointed to hear of no new Wii news, but the new games look pretty kick ass. I'm confused though, can BWii be 2 player co-op? Anyways, online coop is good enough for me :D

So roll on the 14th?

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exclusive for one year. Just like GTA4.

One big loss for ps3! and wii....

GTA4 will come first in X360. Maybe 6months only, but with more those 2 popular games, Sony will have to do a lot...

Sorry to burst your bubble. GTA4 will launch on PS3 and X360 on the same day. X360 will get exlusive downloads though.

Does anyone else think that announcing the release date 1 month to a month an a half before it happens is leaving it a bit too late? Also not revealing all of the system features until then? Cmon...

I think it's to late and there's still far to much we don't know about the console.Maybe they will have a surprise like Brawl or something...

why is it too late though? really, they will have plenty of people ready for launch, its better for them for those who are definitely going to buy anyway not to have money set aside to buy it or whatever other reason, because thats guaranteed sales later, when they don't have a huge glut of sales. they want more stability, better to produce and sell 100,000 each month over 10 months than to sell 1 million in the first month then 0 in the remaining 9.

obviously selling mroe is always generally good, but they want the sales spread as equally as feasible.

Guest Stefkov

not sure where to post but i just got an rss for nintendo's website, and it has the release list of the games coming out for the end of the year, yes ive already checked zelda and it still says Q4...

linky

not only does it not say anything about the wii, until the end, but it cuts it off..

A lot of games for october. pink ds lite, etc. castlevania for november.

I thought Death junior was a psp game?

mario basketball for nov 10th.

Marvel: Ultimative Alliance (Activision) Nov 06

Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam (Activision) Nov 06...are they clues? november for wii?

Call me cynical , but I wonder if Nintendo actually know a release date yet.

Personally I still think they are leaving things too late. Granted , they have managed to gather momentum and a lot of interest but bearing in mind how radical the control scheme is going to be I still think that they need more time to allow the average member of public to grasp the concept. It's all well and good that the likes of us have an understanding of what their intention is but the market they are aiming for may need more convincing.

I am also thinking that since the PS3 has seemingly priced itself out of the market , perhaps Nintendo don't feel the need to release prior to Sonys machine.

I am also wondering if it possible that they may be experiencing hardware problems , especially when considering what they are attempting to do (and yes I do appreciate that they have been working a while on this).

I am not trying to come across as all doom and gloom but I am slowly beginning to think that we may not see this machine in Europe this side of Christmas* (despite their promises). Although , I would be gladly proved wrong.

*awaits much flaming

I thought it was funny when nintendo got the random people onto the stage to play Wii tennis to prove how easy it was to play, yet they all kept going 'who am i' and 'Did I win?'. The fact that they couldn't serve properly made it even funnier...Nintendo didn't really make the point they wanted to tbh.

I seem to be the only person who is happy about the Pink DSl......o.O

Im happy its dated, as we keep getting asked at work.

Except that Nintendo isn't TGS at all, and Nintendo has seperate, 8 hour long press conference on 14th of September. :)

Where did you hear this?

I thought Death junior was a psp game?

Was, is heading to the DS.

what the hell!? didnt they say they are announcing 5 new games today :/

i also remember IGN saying that one of the games used to be exclusive but isnt anymore....and they reveal 2 games i have NO interest in at all.

they promised a release date by sept...promise almost broken

i want more info on virtual console

now its "end of the year" release that could even behind the PS3 now that sounds.

VERY dissapointed in ninty

what were the promises that they kept?