N-Europe

tata, leaving (not perminantly)

Guest Ford Prefect

Guest Ford Prefect

since i know you'll all miss me sooo much :indeed: i figured i'd let you know i'm gonna be leaving in the morning, traveling south to bronnoysund on a job. be gone a month and a half i think. might have some access to the internet but wont be much. plus after work i'll probably be busy in a bar with my dad rather than sitting online.

only found out i was going down there about an hour ago. apparently got a taxi into town for the airport bus at 05:30. gotta sort out my clothes and other shit now. great fun, i love having advanced warnings of things :heh:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ford Prefect
Where in hell in bronnoysund?

See you in a few then.

middle of norway. 700km south of where i am now. (shudders as he hates using the stupid km crap) 434miles in otherwords.....

i'll be leaving the arctic circle for the first time since last september W0000T!!!

Guest Ford Prefect
Later dude, have fun. Remember to come back or they will come for you. You know what I mean.

you mean that lot that kept begging for my return the first time round?:heh:

Guest Ford Prefect

wtf is hjätland? multimap brings up nowt and google is hardly helpful....

when i get back i hope to have a digital camera so i can get some pics of my new hat that's made from a reletive of katies rabbit......

Guest Jordan
wtf is hjätland? multimap brings up nowt and google is hardly helpful....

when i get back i hope to have a digital camera so i can get some pics of my new hat that's made from a reletive of katies rabbit......

Shetlands...