iQue

Game & Watch

Game Boy

Game Boy Color

Game Boy Advance (SP | Micro)

Nintendo DS/ Nintendo DS Lite

For me it would have to be the virtual boy made my head hurt:nono:

It also made me dream in 'red'.

Gameboy Advance - games were mostly rubbish and not much of an improvement over gameboy colour.

kinda agree, but it revived all the SNES classics and had some very very high quality games, im glad nintendo didnt make it more powerful, however over looking a back lit screen and not fitting the original GBA with one was just crap really.

For me, it's the Gamecube. Yes, there were some fantastic games, but it promised so much more. Online games failed to materialise, the whole GBA connectivity thing didn't deliver, and none of the big releases really lived up to the massive hype they generated. And all this was reflected, of course, by disappointing sales figures.

i

I still don't get what the iQue is, and the Game and Watches are great little machines.

iQue is the company that sells Nintendo products in China, the first iQue was a Nes, Snes and N64 all-in-one controller, which was just an controller which you plugged into the TV, and the games could be downloaded from kiosks (Nes, Snes and N64 games) onto a flash memory card for low prices, from what I can gather, it was quite succesful, but there wern't many games... and the second iQue produect was the iQue DS, it was more or less the same as a normal DS, besides tha it had different firmware which was in chinese, and as the iQue DS logo on it instead of the Nintendo DS logo.

Gameboy advance is mine. I wasn't really 'into' handhelds at the time, so i didn't have the energy to buy that many titles. I spent more money playing titles on my gamecube and N64, rather than getting a new advance title.

Luckily, the DS came and totally changed my perception of handhelds.

I'd say GBA, I played on my old GBA the other day and I was like. "How on earth did I play this, I can't even see the ****ing screen". I honestly can't imagine how Nintendo thought they could sell the product, the SP was like a knight in shining armour and saved the day.

All the nintendo consoles I own (snes, n64, gbc, gba, gamecube and ds) were all worth getting, none of them disappointing. It's really hard to say which is the most disappointing, the most obvious choice is gamecube, but with games like smash bros and resi 4... gamecube is obviously not a disappointment.