Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Sonic And The Secret Rings

Helmsly

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may have been wrong about Sonic, this looks really quite good. I hope all his new friends don;t turn up in it though.

Well, so far it seems that they don't follow Sonic in the levels. But they are playing roles of "other" characters.

Knuckles-sinbad.jpg

Tails: Ali Baba

Knuckles: Sinbad

Robotnik: King of Persia

Isn't there a new Silver hedgehog now too? As well as a black one (evil), a pink on (girlfriend), a red one (an echidna), an orange one (another echidna). Also, a bat, a robot, a rabbit an armadillo, a cat, a fox....

yeah there is a silver one in Sonic on 360 and PS3, think it's actually called Silver! has psyche powers or something.

Well, so far it seems that they don't follow Sonic in the levels. But they are playing roles of "other" characters.

Knuckles-sinbad.jpg

Tails: Ali Baba

Knuckles: Sinbad

Robotnik: King of Persia

If its just Tails Knuckles and Robotnik in it I'd be happy with that. I Wouldn't have minded either if they had Tails and Knuckles as playable characters aswell (But ONLY them). I hope that none of the other shitty characters turn up in the game.

Wow, a 3D Sonic game that doesn't seem to be shitty. In fact, it looks awesome. I'll have to keep my eye on this one.

I think it's because the level is design is straightforward, just like the 2D Sonic games. They don't give you time to explore the map (which is what I love to do, I love the 3D Sonic games because of this), you just zip through it at high speeds and collect what you can.