Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Nintendo Collectables!

Mine hasn't arrived yet, but I'm sure there are more people here who'd like to order her:

alt20240.jpg

I ordered mine from HLJ.com, where the initial batch went fast. Yesasia also has her, and figures don't seem to disappear quickly there.

That looks great. :o

I really should play Muramasa soonish shouldn't I?

Awesome! How was the event?... got any pics of anything? :D

The event had some pretty neat collectables (but weirdly you couldn't buy anything :shakehead ) I wasn't too fussed though because I got my metal Sonic!

There were some pretty awesome cosplayers too including ULALA but i'll put them in the Summer of Sonic thread, I don't wanna go off topic! xD

I'll upload some pictures later! I was 'gonna do it now but they're not working for some reason D:

Edited by Josh64

• 4 weeks later...
Here's a kick in the teeth. For 2 years i've had the Metroid Gunship preordered over on play.com. I did this when the price was only £99.99, it later went up to £200 odd. I went to check the website to see if there was any update as to when it was going to be instock only to find they have deleted it altogether from the site, along with the new Samus model.(

Oddly, the Samus statue and the gunship have now returned to the play.com site. Both have 'usually despatched within 4-5 days' as their stock status. I hope that means those who still have orders for them will actually get them but I suppose we'll see.

Oddly, the Samus statue and the gunship have now returned to the play.com site. Both have 'usually despatched within 4-5 days' as their stock status. I hope that means those who still have orders for them will actually get them but I suppose we'll see.

My order got cancelled when I posted about it earlier.

This is quite shocking as they clearly were going to get it in stock but were waiting for people like me to ask about it and then cancel our cheap preorders. Im tempted to send them an email and complain but I doubt anything will come of it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Metroid Prime Gunship revealed... :o

https://www.first4figures.com/component/option,com_myphp/Itemid,3/product,81/

The Metroid Prime Gunship has been accurately recreated from the original game files. This allows for unprecedented levels of realism and accuracy. Internal LEDs are placed in a way that creates a stunning light effect. The windscreen, gun batteries, hull and read engines all light up. On the actual gunship, the windscreen and the four engines at the back all light up. The lights fade out slowly when you turn off the lights.

The point where the ship connects to the base has a swivel joint which lets you tilt and angle the ship to any angle that you want. Please note, you cannot rotate the model on the joint or you will damage the internal wires.

Height: 12 inches long

SRP:Price: $299.99

Limited: 750 pieces worldwide

Available: Q2 2011

horizontal_14.jpg

horizontal_15.jpg

vertical_02.jpg

vertical_08.jpg

horizontal_05.jpg

horizontal_03.jpg

Edited by Retro_Link

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Crap. I already blew my money on a Tachikoma, and I’m not into kits.. But damn, I want this:

GP_ikaruga-kit-kotobukiya-530w.jpg

[The kit on HLJ]

Not strictly Nintendo, but I’m sure I’m not the only one wanting this. Never too late to get started with kits! On the other hand, they may release a completed version later on.

Also, these look pretty good for Nintendo merchandise:

ban970386_1.jpg

Unfortunately, there doesn’t seem to be a huge selection.

[@ HLJ]

• 2 months later...