N-Europe

Girls!

DiemetriX

Guest Ford Prefect

a what friend??

*thinks deep into past, hmmmm*

think i had something like a girl friend, once for a brief time.....

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ford Prefect

nope, deffo female, i just don't think she counted as a propper girlfriend due to it being so short and her being a bitch :P

thats exactly what im like. i try to think of something to say but i dont want to sound stupid...

id say i am a fairly good looker, also good at tennis and football. shame about the chatting up part

Same here (well, minus the good looks and sporting abilities). I have plenty of friends that are girls, but I haven't had a girlfriend for 4 years (which lasted 2 weeks, and I was glad when it was over)

Guest Ford Prefect

we just know you're weird ;)

not that being weird is really something to be ashamed of. this forum is full of people with wank jars, stories of vodka enemas(sp) and all sorts of stuff. so being "normal" would make you "weird" here ;)

Im in awesome relationship at the moment.

8 weeks. I hope it carrys on going well.

Anyways i did something VERY stupid. Monday night after the valedictory ball i went to my friends house and we all got drunk etc. Got home and my neighbour whos 18 while im 16, saw me and asked for a hug. She then kissed me and it led to a full blown kiss.

I went on msn after and told her that was the biggest mistake in my life iv ever made, and thats saying something.

I dont think she'll find out but i feel terrible. I saw my gf today and when holding her i felt so guilty. I dont wanna lose her as shes one person i genuenially care for, so much.

I dont wanna tell her as i know she will be deeply upset, her family and friends wont like me, and will also look bad on me as people will look upon me as some weirdo. Bearing in mind my neighbour is some fat mosher (sorry, but its true)

Iv never felt so terrible in my whole life.

Guest Ford Prefect

there was a club of singleness of sorts at one time, was called the uber leets. that one came to an end tho with people getting lasses and in one case a baby!

Hehe, I believe Scrubs coined that phrase, "The Friend Zone"...from the 3rd episode of Scrubs, where JD has 48 hours to get the kiss from Elliot or he'll end up being in her "friend zone"

Whoooo! I'm a nerd. *cries into pillow*

I doubt they coined it, just made it more popular. But yes I can remember it being used.

I actually think hes the most normal person here.

That just makes him a freak.

there was a club of singleness of sorts at one time, was called the uber leets. that one came to an end tho with people getting lasses and in one case a baby!

I need that club back. Been single till the age of 19 and counting.

Hehe, I believe Scrubs coined that phrase, "The Friend Zone"...from the 3rd episode of Scrubs, where JD has 48 hours to get the kiss from Elliot or he'll end up being in her "friend zone"

Whoooo! I'm a nerd. *cries into pillow*

ah the friend zone...my eternal foe....

Me and my GF had a great time yesterday :) Altough my heart skiped a beat when she sat down to use my pc. I have some girls that randomly send me <3 on MSN. I felt like James bond when I snuck out to the other PC to log on to msn and block some girls.

Friend Zone... I like it, it's a great way of saying to a girl you don't want her in that way, but without hurting her :P actually it's not, esp if they say it out loud to you (What the hell do you answer when one of your girl (space!) friends says she's probably falling in love with you? I'm no good at answering those, the last time I just said: "Mhm...". Perhaps not so nice :P)

Imagine how it would be

To be at the top, making cash money

Go and tour, all around the world

Tell stories about all the young

Are you dating a Space girl or do you have a space friend?

--

But serriosly. That is a tricky situation gorrit. Best thing would probably be telling here that you look at her just as a friend and you can't se a relationship between you working.

Imagine how it would be

To be at the top, making cash money

Go and tour, all around the world

Tell stories about all the young

GIRLS! Woo, prodigy : peace:

I'm currently slowly but surely working my way into the heart of an oooold friend of mine, we met when she was 4 and I was 6 :) She'll be at my school next year, and we've been sort of flirting via MSN for a bit now :heart:

Are you dating a Space girl or do you have a space friend?

--

But serriosly. That is a tricky situation gorrit. Best thing would probably be telling here that you look at her just as a friend and you can't se a relationship between you working.

or get her to prove her devotion by slapping herself in the face. then saying it won't work. haha.