Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

Goron_3

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that this has practically the same visual quality as the pre-rendered stuff from the GCN games but in full 3D is pretty damn impressive I reckon.

I'm looking forward to it much more than the Wii Edition of RE4 at the moment.

One of the things that slightly annoyed me with RE and RE0 on the Gamecube was that Capcom had created such fantastic zombie character models but you hardly ever got to appreciate it due to the static camera angles. That's why I really like the fact this is in a first person view, so we can get to see the zombies up-close...

...Before blowing them up in to tiny pieces! :yay:

One of the things that slightly annoyed me with RE and RE0 on the Gamecube was that Capcom had created such fantastic zombie character models but you hardly ever got to appreciate it due to the static camera angles. That's why I really like the fact this is in a first person view, so we can get to see the zombies up-close...
the zombies seem to be imported directly from the GC version including the textures, and it shows, GC has 24 MB main RAM and these guys weren't intended for close-ups in there; I hope these textures are placeholders considering how they look in close-ups (and perhaps zombies even needed some remodeling now)

Loving the cheese-tastic dialogue.

"This one is tougher then I expected!"

"I bet his mouth isn't so tough!"

So the mouth is the giant snake's weak spot? It should provide some massive damage when hit. :heh:

Grow up. This is gonna be fun.

Apart from time crisis one and two playing in arcades great, however this seems to be cash in on resi evil franchise stuck to a body of Gouse of the dead.

you have to admit zeldafreak's post is exactly the way the game is looking right now. I'm not trying to spoil your hype for the game but god i'll wait till i hear more to judge it fully but so far i'm not impressed

Concerning the graphics - WOW, just WOW. It makes Resi 4 look average graphically. I hope they do a proper Resi game on the Wii with that graphics engine. That'd be amazing.

It's just a shame I'm not in to on-the-rails shooters like this.

welcome to the dated light gun horror genre. Man this doesn't look good at all.

All light gun games are shit I think.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!