Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

Goron_3

RE2 best RE there is followed by Remake and CV. RE4 is the 5th best main story line game in my humble opinion.

I cant wait to revisit the Raccoon City Police Department. Lickers in all new sexy ass visuals. MMMMMMMMMM.

I really do I hope they include CV in this game and they do tie up the events between that and RE4.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RE2 best RE there is followed by Remake and CV. RE4 is the 5th best main story line game in my humble opinion.

IMO in terms of an RE story RE4 is the poorest (don't get me wrong it is a great game, but as part of the RE main story arc it is poor) CV didn't get a "number" in its title cuz it was meant to be a side story, but it fits more into the main story arc than RE4 does, CV should have been RE4 and RE4 should be something like "RE:Code Plagas"

*snaps out of rant mode*

So yeah... nothing new on the RE:UC then? I too hope they include some stuff from RE:Zero and CV, i mean how can the call it umbrella cronicals and leave out two games?

Sadly Play.com doesn't ship items to Portugal. :nono:

I feel your pain Shino.

Errhmm... Errhmm... Little mistake here my friend, for i am not Shino.

Hey, do you know any used-games store here in Portugal? Could come in handy.

IMO in terms of an RE story RE4 is the poorest (don't get me wrong it is a great game, but as part of the RE main story arc it is poor) CV didn't get a "number" in its title cuz it was meant to be a side story, but it fits more into the main story arc than RE4 does, CV should have been RE4 and RE4 should be something like "RE:Code Plagas"

*snaps out of rant mode*

So yeah... nothing new on the RE:UC then? I too hope they include some stuff from RE:Zero and CV, i mean how can the call it umbrella cronicals and leave out two games?

Your rant is actually right. RE4 did not add anything as big as the others to the story department, but it game me one hell of a action game blast.

Errhmm... Errhmm... Little mistake here my friend, for i am not Shino.

Hey, do you know any used-games store here in Portugal? Could come in handy.

Your rant is actually right. RE4 did not add anything as big as the others to the story department, but it game me one hell of a action game blast.

Well, I dont know any game store near you that sells GC games, but I think videojogos.com is a pretty good choice, especially when GC games are so rare here in Portugal:smile:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!