N-Europe

Favourite... Music Album

Atomic Boo

ok - inspired a bit from the other album thread, but this is completely different. What is your favourite album? incredibly hard to choose i know, but itll be interesting, as many have a wide range of music tastes

mine is -

Master of Puppets : by Metallica

every single song rules. ive had it for 4 months, its the only album i listen to when i turn on my mp3 player. It never gets tiring.

extra special tracks: master of puppets, sanitarium and orion

oh and a little question to those who also like metallica; i have master of puppets, and justice for all (which is also great) and ride the lightning. have metallica got any other good albums? i bought load and thought 'this is bad'

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine has got to be The Downward Spiral by Nine Inch Nails for reasons that I have posted in a similar thread.

To answer your Metallica question , its worth tracking down Kill Em All and Metallica (aka the Black Album) , anything after that can be pretty much written off.

Mine has got to be The Downward Spiral by Nine Inch Nails for reasons that I have posted in a similar thread.

To answer your Metallica question , its worth tracking down Kill Em All and Metallica (aka the Black Album) , anything after that can be pretty much written off.

i wasnt to keen on kill em all cause that was there first album, so the lyrics in that must have been worse than ride the lightning, which i thought was pretty bad lyrics wise.

but is the black album any good? does it have good lyrics, good riffs and 'fiddley' guitar? like solos?

but is the black album any good? does it have good lyrics, good riffs and 'fiddley' guitar? like solos?

Let me get this straight, you like Metallica but HAVEN'T listened to black album... Download/steal/maybe buy, it now! Sad But True alone is enough to own that album :heh:

Get Kill 'em All (their first record), S&M (Symphony Orchestra avec Metallica) and Garage Inc (their cover album). 3 fucking amazing Metallica Albums.

MoP is my fave Metallica album. AND they played the WHOLE ALBUM at Download Ireland a few weeks back.

Didnt you already make this thread?

Gyakuten Saiban - Yomigaru Gyakuten

Phoenix Wright Soundtrack

it may have been favourite song or something like that. i cant think of any amazing thread ideas but i like this anyway

i have heard S&M and yeah that rules. i just havent got the CD.

Do me a favour and listen to 'the thing that should not be' on S&M

best song on there. great fearful singing

"messenger of fear and sight.... DARK DECEPTION KILLS THE LIGHT" insert heavy riffs here

Grace by Jeff Buckley. An edlessly facinating and subtly brilliant album. perfect for almost any mood. I'd also say I know every single note inside out by this point, and i'm still not bored. In fact, I love it more than ever.

best. album. ever.

Grace by Jeff Buckley. An edlessly facinating and subtly brilliant album. perfect for almost any mood. I'd also say I know every single note inside out by this point, and i'm still not bored. In fact, I love it more than ever.

best. album. ever.

Hallelujah is an awesome song!

I really don't know my one favourite album;

Greendays American Idiot is fantastic though!

When i saw this thread, i thought it said "favourite muse album." :heh:

My favourite album in the entire world is Whats the Story Morning Glory by Oasis. Cracking album. So many great choons on that album. Hello is a fantastic introduction song.

"Nobody ever seems to remember

That life is a game we play."

Oooh, tough one....

I'd have to say... Mutter - Rammstein. The tracks have that dark epic heavy feel that makes it truly amazing for me.

One of the Muse albums(not including hullabaloo) but its too hard to choose.

I gotta admit, Muse's Origin of Symmetry came a close second here. Black Holes & Revelations is brilliant, but not a patch on thier other works. SOAD rank high for me too.