N-Europe

Hi all, Im new here

winka45

Why don't we simply have one "introduction" thread, instead of a whole useless board like last time?

Would be simpler, stop useless topics (except for the people who can't see the first 50 topics) like this one.

Why don't we simply have one "introduction" thread, instead of a whole useless board like last time?

Would be simpler, stop useless topics (except for the people who can't see the first 50 topics) like this one.

People should lurk, learn the forum ways, start contributing to other people's threads and then make decent ones of their very own when they feel comfortable to do so.

This is a general chit chat board so I guess most of the topics are going to be useless.

Not true, it's the favourite board of many here. I don't get out to the other boards too much at all but am here fairly regularly.

People should lurk, learn the forum ways, start contributing to other people's threads and then make decent ones of their very own when they feel comfortable to do so.

That's exactly what I did... (mind you, if you don't post much like me, it can lead to you being unknown).