N-Europe

Da da da dah!!!

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ford Prefect
There's always room for Trumpton (trumpten) as well. And camberwick green.

but of course, i was gonna mention it but i thought trumpton would have been lost on the uncultured youth that inhabit this forum!

Apart from the fact that some retarded teachers pronounce it "per-se-fone", the girl I know called it has had no problems.

She's lucky to have such forgiving friends. Probably a good school too?

There's always been kids i've known who have weird names and get picked on. This one kid i knew was called "Lee" but he spelt it the welsh way, being "lea". Thing is, lots of people called him "lea/leah" like the girl's name, and it used to piss him off lots.

My surname in real life is Pike, not Odwin, if that helps anyone with the names. (Persephone Pike doesn't sound great.) We originally had Anna, Leah, Ruth and Katie as potential names but I'm not sure if she actually looks like she'd suit any of those.

Congratulations. Call her Veronica Pike, go on :P

But seriously, the only names I can ever think of are guys names, although I want a girl. So um I suck? Stephanie? Stacey? (listening to Stacey's Mom) Emily? Lilly?

Phoebe [A name I'd consider for a daughter]

My friend's daughter is named that, great name. Apparently while pregnant she had a dream her child was called Phoebe, and thats how she picked it.