Link voted "Hottest" by gay/lesbian magazine

gaggle64

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're attracted to a fictional little elf boy? :p

Yes I know they meant the adult incarnations, or did they? O_o

It's bad enough people are calling Samus hot, now Link. They're not even real :hmm: .

Well whoop de doo, I have plenty of fictional characters I'd like to bang.

Anyone ever seen drawn together?

Lol yeah, this is very coincidental, since drawn togethers charecter Xander is a homosexual take of Link.

(Darkjak, why do homosexuals deserved to get 'slayed'?)

2nd 'hot' nintendo charecter, wasnt princess peach the last one?

so they're pedophiles AND gay? Link is just a boy. You bastards!

:indeed: Chill out! It's obviously based on the adult incarnations and is hardly serious - are you expecting gay people to do? to jump into a game and rape him?? Also, in reagrd to the "and gay" bit, there's nothing wrong with being homosexual. Grow up. :indeed:

:indeed: Chill out! It's obviously based on the adult incarnations and is hardly serious - are you expecting them to jump into a game and rape him?? :indeed:

Relax Luke, it's a joke. I don't think they're pedophiles and i don't hate gay people. Link is a hero. Hero's are sexy (to gay people...:D )

Hell yeah... bless him; all in is liddle boots!

He is pretty heroic. He's also quite a righteous hero, not many characters stay that way as sleazy publishers think it's more interesting if the character becomes dark and corrupted. *cough*... PoP... *cough*

Link is intoxicatingly good looking. From his tight attire, to his deep rusky voice, golden hair, blue eyes, his amazing array of expertise/knowledge and life experiences to his name. Link is the link to every female video game characters heart. Are there any photoshopped images of Link with high profile female video game characters?