N-Europe

Games you regret getting...

Shoe

1. Wave race blue storm (It's just stupid with the everything)

2. Super monkey ball (Lost it's joy fast)

3. Sonic collection (Too hard and boring and stupid)

4. Prince of persia (Stopped working and is short)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Diehard (spent 2+ hours trying to get past the training mission at the start and just gave up in anger..)

2) Billy Hatcher

3) Skies of Arcadia (just not my thing guys..hates the constant random battles and the bad graphics)

4) Wave Race: Blue Storm

5) hmm...Extreme G3 racing?

Star Wars: Rogue Leader III, the space missions were good, but the land missions were terrible and it stalled quite a lot on co-op...

Mario Kart Double Dash!! - Worst mario kart game ever, I sent it back to amazon because I thought there was something wrong with it becuase it was going so slowly (that was on 150cc), but apparently not.

Die Hard - John Mclane moved too fast, well out of sinqe

Star Wars Rogue Leader III - Land missions wern't fun, but the flying was ace

Sonic Adventure DX - Camera angles made me sick

Sonic Heroes - WTF was i thinking with this

MA GITS: Played the first level, it made me feel sick, not played it since.

Doshin the Giant: It's so slow to move around. I've only played 5 minuted because I couldn't be bothered.

Star Fox Assault: No gameplay. A chore to play more than anything else.

If we're counting other systems then

Yoshis Touch and Go: Gets boring after about 5 minutes because you've done everything there is to do.

I only buy games which get great reviews universally. But I will say Star Wars Rogue Squadron. The damn thing bored me to tears, and I swaped it for Wave Race Blue Storm which I love.

I also love Wave Racer Blue storm. I have spendt many hours on that game. It came free with my Import cube . I remember having a cube before everyone else. It was worth the money.

Two games spring to my mind that weren't worth buying.

Product Number 03 (PN03)

I didn't get to grips with the controls and all this dodging was too annoying for me.

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle: the Sonic levels were quite fun, the Tails levels were ok, the Knuckels levels were a waste of time and the camera was everything else but helpful.

Waverace was my first game. At launch day. I loved the water physics, the sensitive controls, and the graphics at the time really blew me away.

Turok 3 must be the worst game I ever baught. Jezus H. Did anyone manage to play it for more than a few moments? It had like minutes-long loading times. I went back to the gameshop after half an hour or so, explained the situation of it being the worst game ever crafted, and they said I could pick another one.