NEurope
Sarka

The Official Big Brother 2006 Thread

Yeah, that was completely uncalled for. I would have slapped her, if I were Ashligne.

is that what ashleen was shouting at then?

ahhhh i see hero-of-time, her fits are rather irritating arent they.

What happened?! I knew something was going on but i couldn't make out was was happening.

What happened?! I knew something was going on but i couldn't make out was was happening.

The stupid cow just lobbed something at Ashleen. I demand vengance!

Apparantly, it was meant for Suzie. Grace had one last bitchy moment before she left.

Edit: lol atif. :p

what an arsehole!!! she will be enternally hated now for that. how dare she throw water on poor suzie.

Grace thrown water over Susie.

Davina and the crowd laugh at it. :mad:

Glad she's out, didnt watch the exit and rarely do, cant stand the booing etc, its pathetic. Why did she throw something at suzie? Was a good show in all today, stand by Mikey on the arguement (even though he had clearly had a few).

Lisa has been fighting with gang and Big Brother had to put the gang into bedroom without Lisa.

I must admit although i hate the girl when she threw the water over suzie i cracked up! superb!

Glad she is gone.

At last Grace has gone that fuckin bitch. She's such a coward that she had to throw water at suzie on her way out....what a pussy.

Yeah, I know I shouldn't be, but I am super-super-angry.

I am such a dork.

From what I pieced together at the end of the show, it looks like Aysleen or however you pronounce it has had it out with Lisa, who being the prick she is will have stood up for Grace like she would her prized battered cod.

Let me calm down slightly.

Tonights episode was....SHITE.

Davina? Give up! Why you made Grace look as though we love her and that shes a great housemate i do not know! Why did Davina laugh at Susie getting water over her? Give up presenting my dear and go have ANOTHER baby, like you haven't got enough already....

Grace? Well what can i say? Good Luck in the real world, your gonna need it. Espicially if you ever come across me and...my mum!

Ash, Pete and Richard are the only nice people in there. All the rest of them just walked off and said goodybe to Grace. I'm sorry but what she did was immature, throwing water over someone who clearly was right to vote you off!

Mikey and Glyn knicking and drinking Nikkis beer? and doing a high-five over it? GROW UP please.

Glyn not washing his hands after doing a piss (yuck) just think if he neve washes them and he cooks! and totally not getting involved in a argument he helped cause and laughing all the way through it? Just shows how sly he is.

Anyway i'm trying to forget tonights helpless show. Next Week Lisa, Imogen, Nikki, Lea, and Glyn will all be banned from voting i believe.

lol Richard a nice person. Faker than fake

Last nights fiasco showed he cared and stuck with the right person, thats all i meant.

Unlike Mikey, Lisa, Lea, Imogen, Nikki and Glyn who went off like nothing had happened and said goodbye to Grace with the pug face!

HATE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!! :bouncy:

I only like Pete, Nikki and Glyn now

DITTO!

The fight between Nikki and Mickey had me in stiches.

I only like Pete, Nikki and Glyn now

Agreed.

Richard may seem to be OK, but to me it is pretty obvious that he has got a game plan in the house....which I don't really mind TBH.

Richard, Pete, Nikki and Glyn are all good characters IMO.

ashline is pretty cool as well..but please stop wearing that very revealing bikini you havent got the body for it luv

pete, nikki or glyn to WIN

grace was a cow to throw water over suzie bloody coward she has had all week to shout/say something to suzies face and she had to wait till the end..and even then it was water.

davina is a bitch for laughing as well..how many fuking kids does she want the saggy tit slag

Last ngiht tipped it over for me, i fucking hate nikki, she annoys me so much, shes like a 5 year old for christs sake

Owww, I wish I had seen last night. Everyone seems so angry about it.

Oh! Just saw a clip on YouTube. I did feel sorry for the booing of Grace but no more. What a complete bitch!