NEurope
Sarka

The Official Big Brother 2006 Thread

Nikki is very good entertainment but i can't stand her! :grin:

I hope it's in this order

1) Pete :bouncy:

2) Ash

3, 4, 5) Glyn, Richard, Nikki (i don't think these 3 should win)

I'm actually pretty worried for myself, you all like Glyn but i can't see the attraction at all. I find him boring, sly, pretty two-faced and weak when it comes to any opinion or mature argument. He doesn't understand that DIFFERENT people live DIFFERENTLY. He's jealous of Susie because shes well off! I'm sorry but he blantently took the p*ss out of her poshness but if we took the p*ss out of his Welshness we wouldn't hear the end of it, he seems very very proud to be Welsh which isn't a bad thing at all, it's just the whole of the world isn't Welsh and made up of Welsh people so you got to understand people are going to act different, which he doesn't.

I don't think Richard or Ash should win but top 3-4 would be good. Nikki cannot win because shes far to irritating but she does deserve to rank pretty highly for her entertainment, she'll be in the house for at least another 2-3 weeks i reckon. Glyn can come wherever he wants, just don't win PLEASE! :grin:

PETE has to win people! Come on! His a very very cool guy, entertaining and funny and he doesn't need his tourettes to win me over so don't go saying that! His great! Typical BB winner if you ask me! (excluding last years horrible winner).

God i'm so into BB again! ARGH! Ignore me if i sound extremely angry in my posts, i get very 'into' BB and i shouldn't, it's probably all actors, lol. When the person you like doesn't win, it's like you've wasted (3 months of 7 hours a week) of your life watching it! (i only watch the hour show daily).

when it comes to big group arguements like the one nikki and mikey had its usually the more outspoken people that say there piece. And the more quiet ones i.e glyn that would rather stay back and see how it pans out so not to have anyone unhappy with him cause he took a side.

If glyn did say his bit to nikki then nikki would be pi$$ed off with him and she would say to others "o glyns so two faced" or hes this and that etc...i.e more votes next week for him.

its the best way to play it

Did anyone see them showing Glynn running out the room when the argument started on BB-BM? It was hilarious.

I hate Lisa and Imogen and Mikey sooooo much right now. They just had a huge fit about knowing whether Grace was going to chuck water ... and they knew!!!!! I am so frustrated at the TV.

I hate Lisa and Imogen and Mikey sooooo much right now. They just had a huge fit about knowing whether Grace was going to chuck water ... and they knew!!!!! I am so frustrated at the TV.

Yeah, me and my Mum were screaming at the TV...

I don't see why no one likes Richard. I thin khe should be #2. Not sure about a winner though - only 1 housemate (Pete) seems to be winner quality. If Ash was a bit deeper or if Nikki keeps becoming less annoying then they could grow on me more.

I like Richard now....never really hated him before but you know...

I was so pissed off at Imogen and Lisa as well for lying to everyone's face, those fuckin bitches.

Imogen is especially annoying. She seems to be the most boring housemate. All she does is say little stuff like "I know what you mean babes" in arguments and when talkin to the other housemates. Even though she is the most fittest woman in the house, I think she is gonna be up for eviction next week.

GLYN TO WIN!!! He's just like me, trying to get on with everyone but then arguments begin between the people he likes and therefore he just sits back and lets them continue....or just run away like he did recently. He's only tryin to get along with everyone.

Gotta admit Richard's insult about Lisa being an "acidic little troll" is spot on.

Gotta admit Richard's insult about Lisa being an "acidic little troll" is spot on.

That was so joke....even if a little immature.

He looked so funny jumping up and down, mimicking Lisa. Could not stop laughing. :bouncy:

I think all the housemates are really crap now. Its like the 'the people who think they're perfect but not' vs 'the bitchy young ones'. I've barely watched it. But from what I've seen recently I want either Mikey, Glyn or Pete.

I think all the housemates are really crap now. Its like the 'the people who think they're perfect but not' vs 'the bitchy young ones'.

I agree. I just can't find anything to like about them [apart from Glyn,Pete and sometimes Nikki]

Pete was fantastic tonight! Clearly should win if he doesn't walk.

I feel so sorry for him, seems really down these last few days.

Petes dairy room convo was hilarious! :bowdown:

PETE TO WIN!

Naturally. Thing is it annoys me when people vote for someone to win because of sympathy (cough* Gareth Gates put on stutter *cough) but the thing about Pete is okay yes people will feel sorry for him, but the real reason he'll win is because he is generally an amazingly nice person. I can't think of many people I've seen with such a lovely personality and good heart as him.

Yeah f***ing Richard alright f***ing Richard I'm going to shout and f***ing find any f***ing reason to f***ing swear at you because F*** me am I petty and f***ing insane for the love of f*** ARHGHHGHG

Lisa, my boy. Lisa.

Haha, i guessed it was her and i'm not even watching it right now. :)

Nikki needs to go jump off a cliff. I'm not even watching it but I can hear her babbling from the tv down stairs. And its bloody annoying.

Nikki needs to go jump off a cliff. I'm not even watching it but I can hear her babbling from the tv down stairs. And its bloody annoying.

QFT

Thing is I think she is in for the long haul as its been said already many find her entertaining, I dont. Methinks Lisa will get the boot this week.

Lisa is an absolute vile creature.

Shes a man in a womans body. She seems like one of those skin head guys you see pissed at 11Am in a town centre just asking for trouble.

its gotta be Lisa to go, whilst Nikki makes for good viewing, Lisa just doesn't, she just swears and goes mental, there is just nothing good about her at all. And when they were doing the cat walk exercise she was just cringing to watch, she tried to look sexy and it just wasn't.

i agree with that lisa just isnt attactive

pete on catwalk was funny thou in his wellingtons...it never showed most of the others catwalks thou :(

channel 4 are trying to turn people against mikey arnt they? first they kept putting the camera on him during imogens go (who looked stunning) he was just clapping etc like all the others wtf.

then at night he held her hand and said goodnight.

mikey may have said "women belong in the kitchen" on his enterance vid before going in the house but he does seem like a nice guy.

Stocka it's nothing to do with him having tourettes i like Pete because:

Pete is SUPER cool man, i've been watching him these last few days and he generally looks wicked! lol His personality is wonderful, his sensitive, doesn't hardly talk about sex and who he would shag, fun and would be a fantastic mate! Seems very mature and deep. PETE please be my mate! :smile:

I'm warming to Nikki even more in the sense of she is so annoying it's hilarious. I'm liking Richard people think his false but i don't. I like Ash (and so do alot of people, get ready for her to either win or come second).

I'm generally not bothered about Lea or Susie, there doing nothing.

Mikey is horrible. He's obviously flirting with Imogen now, it's pathetic.

Imogen is dull, dull, dull and only has a personality when she drinks at least 50 bottles of beer.

Lisa is.....absolutely appalling and WILL go tonight.

Oh and little Glyn! His popularity has thankfully decreased since his become a slight arrogant little sh*t, who's moody, bossy, snappy and annoying.

Overall Nikki deserves to beat Glyn just for he being much more entertaining.

I want to bet (but i better not otherwise i get hooked) because i'm 95% certain the top four will be:

1st Pete

2nd Ash

3rd Nikki

4th Richard

Overall though i think something new should happen, it's getting slightly boring because it's becoming very samey! Add a new housemate! :smile:

Oh this neighbours thing...please think up something original BB other than keep sending in new housemates! I liked it the year when they split the house in two and one got lots of money for food and the other barely any etc. something like that will be great. Grr

Stocka it's nothing to do with him having tourettes i like Pete because:

Huh? When did I say that? I was going on about what a lovely guy he is and why he should win instead of how people think he will win just because of feeling sorry for him. I never said you like Pete just because he has tourettes :hmm: