NEurope
Sarka

The Official Big Brother 2006 Thread

Hahaha. Me and my brother were Lolling at all those funny moments.

WHO IS SHE? WHO IS SHE?!

Nikki is amazing. I dont know how the house is going to work without her.

Sucks.

i know i agree with you all! i loved nikki and she didnt deserve out! she was so fun aswell.

I will miss you nikki

Nikki is amazing. I dont know how the house is going to work without her.

Sucks.

She acts like a twelve year old, makes faces like a toothless granny, makes weird noises when eating and is generally damn annoying. The house will be just fine, no longer will they have to tend to the babies tears.

Thats what made us love her though Ramar. She was so weird, made so many people laugh. I really cant see me laughing at the television for a while again now.

I would cringe more than laugh at her. When she cries I wish I am in the house so I can walk up to her and say "die". She's pathetic, glad she's gone. But I don't know why I'm so fussed, I barely watch it any more.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! couldnt believe it last night...no more nikki...so got more votes then suzie and imogen WTF!!!

gah the most entertaining person is out now cheers viewers..bloody muppets.

Indeed, I also have found myself watching it less and less recently.

Seems not much seems to be happening really, and when it does I found it a bit irratating. Not sure why as I used to find amusing are the things I find irratating. Like Nikki, I used to think she was damn funny but she turned into a person I would wish would shut up.

^That said, she was much better than Suzie or Imogen as they just do nothing at all.

Nikki had to go. She was to scripted near the end and it was all so irritating and not so funny anymore....

That fridays show was some biased crap if you ask me....Everyone in that audience was Nikki fans.

Davina showed for the first time to the housemates that she 'really liked Nikki' and the interview was a compilation of her tantrums...(her best bits)

Nikki was just like Grace sometimes. Constantly lieing, being two-faced and back-stabbing, so why was NONE of this mentioned in the interview?

Seemed a little unfair to me....She got away with murder that girl.

JAYNE, MIKEY AND GLYN TO GO NEXT! Followed by Susie, Imogen and Spiral!

There will be a double eviction next-week! Could well be 3!

couldn't believe it when they announced that Nikki was evicted!! The show has to be rigged!!! Her tantrum that BB showed before her best bits were so goddamn funny..me and the family were in stiches.

Jayne to go next week, she is so fuckin annoying. I have a feeling she is some sort of mole, trying to piss everyone else off in the house...I'm probably wrong though.

Although I'm positive that Jayne will be going next week, I'd rather she stayed for a bit longer, if only because she's one of the few interesting people left in the huose.

She acts like a twelve year old, makes faces like a toothless granny, makes weird noises when eating and is generally damn annoying. The house will be just fine, no longer will they have to tend to the babies tears.

Yay, someone else that didnt like nikki, she annoyed me so bad. Especially with the Pete & Aisleyne thing.

Hey guys I have had a really good idea about something BB could do. They could put everyone up for evictions then put a plasma screen in teh houe. The screen would have all of them on it and a percentage next to their face. The % would show them how the public are voting. However the twist could be the person with the least % gets evicted as it was a vote for people to stay.

I think it would provoke a lot of funnny moments etc but is also a pretty evil idea, like watching yourself being killed alive by a mob of loons.

Hey guys I have had a really good idea about something BB could do. They could put everyone up for evictions then put a plasma screen in teh houe. The screen would have all of them on it and a percentage next to their face. The % would show them how the public are voting. However the twist could be the person with the least % gets evicted as it was a vote for people to stay.

I think it would provoke a lot of funnny moments etc but is also a pretty evil idea, like watching yourself being killed alive by a mob of loons.

That would be freaking hilarious, I think you should apply to work on the staff of BB to make it more interesting. I agree things are starting to get stale but im still watching purely because they aint anything decent to watch on teh other channels.

Todays BB was a little lame.

Jayne is just pissing me off.

Honestly, i wish Pete would walk sometimes and then i wouldn't bother watching the show anymore....His one of the main reasons i'm watching it. His being 100% himself and his superb to watch...i like that. I don't like housemates who 'put-on' to make themselves seem far more entertaining...

It would kinda be a blessing in disguise if Pete walked. I don't think i could take watching anyone else winning it except Pete, his the only one who hasn't said anything which annoyed me! This year...thats enough to win the show in my opinion.

I like Jennie, Ash, Richard though, i must admit.

If Pete doesn't win, either of them 3 would be fine, i suppose, it wouldn't annoy me to much..even though i don't think they deserve to win.

I have no-idea why Ash and Richard are getting so many negative comments (not just on here but other boards). They seem totally fine to me...

Richards pretty funny really.

I DEFINATELY want Jayne to go this week. She's blatently been put in there to stir things up, nothing more...

Can i take Mikey for another week?? I'm not sure....

Susies kinda getting better! In a weird sort of way! I think hers her constant attempts to rule the house which makes me laugh. She means well, though. Obviously shes already well-off so she cannot be given £100,000.

Imogen, Michael, Spiral are a waste of space!

and Glyns playing a VERY good game, which is kinda fooling alot of people. He may deserve to win because of this, his not showing his full-self. This is what i've noticed since the horrible 'killing the rat' comments:

-He states a negative comment about someone in the DR but then adds a positive at the end to make it look not so bad, very clever. He did this last night when talking about Susie.

-Also when talking to Pete he made it look as though Nikki was the only one saying that the new people were clones...however it was Nikki and Glyn in the DR talking about this.

-Got 18/18 on the tasks test yesterday, came first in the BB intelligiance test before all housemates went in, is head-boy at school, won loads of trophies and has got a A-level in IT (which i tried, but found too hard) i believe! Anything else your not letting out of the bag Glyn?

Not exactly as dim as his acting is he?

-I've also noticed (because i'm keeping my eye on him :grin: ) that whenever someone does something bad, he waits for someone else to say something before he does. In last nights episode Jayne wouldn't shut-up in the bedroom, Ash then Richard told her to be quiet, followed by Glyn.

Also when they were all sitting in the lounge. Susie, Richard and Ash said 'Are you a mole?' followed by....you guessed it...Glyn!

It's like he needs to get what his thinking in his mind of his chest but he does it VERY sneeky and to make sure he isn't centre of it all and won't get involved in the argument. I like Richards and Ash approach of just telling the person how they feel to their face, instead of keeping it inside to the right time...

SLY! and very dull, and if i have to hear about Wales one more time i may do something i regret.

Of course it is only a Game-Show and Glyn will win. I have inside knowledge and it will be Glyn and Pete in the final and Glyn will win...fixed? I wouldn't like to say....i honestly believe because Pete has been the fav from the start that they may make Glyn win to surprise a AWFUL LOT of people.

Most BB fanatics believe Glyn is ok...but has become much worse since he first went in. His a totally different person, which is true. Surely you can't change that much? Or hasn't he changed at all?

Considering the AOL predictor is spot-on each week. Glyn is in fourth place at the moment. behind; Jennie, Ash and Pete.

Glyn fourth, Third, Second? Thats fine. :grin:

So in some ways, Glyn has done very well (i won't say that again, i have a strong dislike for him)

Still i'm positive it was fixed so Anthony won last year...god knows why i still watch it and vote in the final.

HE'S!!! His is "Used as a modifier before a noun: his boots; his plans.", he's is he is. HE IS! That is correct, not his. BRAWG!

Sorry...

Honestly, i wish Pete would walk sometimes and then i wouldn't bother watching the show anymore....His one of the main reasons i'm watching it. His being 100% himself and his superb to watch...i like that. I don't like housemates who 'put-on' to make themselves seem far more entertaining...

It would kinda be a blessing in disguise if Pete walked. I don't think i could take watching anyone else winning it except Pete, his the only one who hasn't said anything which annoyed me! This year...thats enough to win the show in my opinion.

I like Jennie, Ash, Richard though, i must admit.

If Pete doesn't win, either of them 3 would be fine, i suppose, it wouldn't annoy me to much..even though i don't think they deserve to win.

I have no-idea why Ash and Richard are getting so many negative comments (not just on here but other boards). They seem totally fine to me...

Richards pretty funny really.

Ok, first off. You only watch it for Pete? Dear lord, he doesn't say or do much anymore, just play around with Ash who I cannot bear. I think she's far to overdramatic. Mikey was biting her ass for fun yet she goes and screams so loud the whole house can hear - dear lord. I do like Richard and Jennie though.

I DEFINATELY want Jayne to go this week. She's blatently been put in there to stir things up, nothing more...

If Jayne left it would be so boring, they need big characters and now that Lea and Nikki have gone it would be terrible if Jayne left.

Can i take Mikey for another week?? I'm not sure....

Susies kinda getting better! In a weird sort of way! I think hers her constant attempts to rule the house which makes me laugh. She means well, though. Obviously shes already well-off so she cannot be given £100,000.

Imogen, Michael, Spiral are a waste of space!

I agree with everything you've said :)

Rant about Glyn

I like Glyn! I think he just hasn't been out in the real world much, I know alot of people who are increibly smart and don't know how to handle situations like arguments and can't cook and often say ridiculously stupid things. It's probably worse in remote areas liek where Glyn is from.

And I think he just doesn't want to get into arguments and feels bad about just slagging people off. When I bitch I always end up with a nice comment so I don't feel bias inside myself.

Still i'm positive it was fixed so Anthony won last year...god knows why i still watch it and vote in the final.

Anothony and Eugene had nearly the same amount of supporters! Anthony's ones just voted more, it was not a fix Owen! Companies get found out for stuff liekt his, especially in a big show like BB.

I loved it when Richard told Jayne to shut it or he would rip out her lungs and shove`em where the sun dont shine...awesome!

Thanks for your reply Sarka....oh and the spelling corrections....:indeed:

I disagree about your opinion of Pete and Glyn and it not being fixed though.

Anthony and Eugene were neck and neck, Eugene was the winner but as he took some of the prize money they made Anthony the winner as well.

As it was SO close, nobody (except me) would bother trying to find out if it was fixed or not, and you probably find it difficult to tell....:grin:

Ok, first off. You only watch it for Pete? Dear lord, he doesn't say or do much anymore, just play around with Ash who I cannot bear. I think she's far to overdramatic. Mikey was biting her ass for fun yet she goes and screams so loud the whole house can hear - dear lord. I do like Richard and Jennie though.

I can understand Aisleynes reaction to Mikey. First there's the thing with naked Spiral and him telling her she doesn't respect herself - so she's a bit self conscious about the way she dresses (or doesn't). Then Mikey comes over and bites her bum as though it's perfectly normal! Ok she didn't need to scream but it's fair enough that she is making a big deal out of it (although I expected more than I saw).

Today was really fun. Glynn was an absolute star.

"i want some food big brother!"

I thought Richard acted like a **** to Michael today. He said that the guy doesn't 'act gay.' What? you mean stereotypical, Richard?:heh:

And what the hell has happened to Pete? :blank:

At the moment, it would be a travesty if Glynn didn't win. He is hilarious at the moment.

I felt sorry for Glyn last night when he didnt get his meal and at the end when he tried to cook for himself and it all went wrong, the poor lad.

That was cruel, whoever's decision that was, to liquidise the meal, deserve's a punch imo. Glyn always gets the crap prizes..

That was cruel, whoever's decision that was, to liquidise the meal, deserve's a punch imo. Glyn always gets the crap prizes..

Come on! That's Big Brother in a nutshell, I thought it was fantastic! Spiral just completely overreacted.

And I do reall like Glyn - he's just always funny. The rest are usually depressing or dull most of the time. Apart from Richard and Jayne) besides Glyn.

Anyway, I'm going away for 10 days!! What am I going to do without BB? :weep: