NEurope
Sarka

The Official Big Brother 2006 Thread

Have a life again? haha. No, i watch it too. Glyn is hilarious, though he is a spoilt little kid who thinks he can be an exception to the rules all the time.

On that note, i fuckin hate Jayne so much. Shes not even entertaining, shes just vulgar and annoying.

Unsurprisingly they didn't show Glyn repeatedly smacking Spirals head on the bathroom floor in yesterdays episode...

Perhaps that will be tonights?

All the Glyn fans are on here it seems. lol

Well...they had to be somewhere i was.

I like glyn too, but not that much.

I actually think Jayne is alright. At first she was so goddamn annoying but now she's grown on me. Kinda like Niki IMO.

Eviction night tonight!

Jayne is the favourite to go, and i'll be surprised if she doesn't go.

What does everyone think of Spiral? I think he's a bit of a legend. He's got a fiery temper, but we need someone to stir things up!

In a way I don't want Jayne to leave, she adds alot to the house. But then I think how annoying she can be with her burping and maniac laughter, and I want her out.

I like Richard, he's a joker. oh man, that moment when he imitated Lisa having a hissy fit was the JOKEST thing ever!!!

I was worried Richard was going to go this week but it turned out for the best. I love it when he winds Micheal up about his homosexuality, its hilarious. Im hoping that Micheal goes next week as im not a fan of him but I have a feeling Richard may get put up again.

Michael to go out next week as well as Richard....remember its a double eviction people??

Awww, Jayne has gone. I would rather have seen Richard go, as he just gets on my nerves now.

The housemates will get in pairs today! and will be tied-up so to speak so they cannot seperate!

I'm guessing we vote off which pair we want! Not good news for your fav if they pair up with:

Mikey, Imogen or Ash

As these people are really really disliked!

Richard will come at least 3rd and good for him! One of only 3 i like in there! He has a massive fan-base!

Good luck Pete, Jennie and Richard!

Seems like alot of people are realising that BB has now got a fav they want to win! BBLB (Dermot espicially), BBBM and the editors have shown which person they want in that final and to take the crown, you lot will be happy!

Can't really say the editing has been fair this year.

Did they ever show Glyn saying he would never of drank semi-skimmed milk if he knew it was English? Thought not.....

You're too paranoid Owen.

I've also got to disagree with you saying that Mikey, Imogen and Ash are disliked. I think all of them are currently more popular than Richard, or at least Richard is more disliked, which is what evictions are all about.

Good luck Pete, Jennie and Richard!

jennie hasnt done anything :hmm: boring and not nice to look at (nice body shame about the face)

GLYN to win he and spiral were really funny in the diary room last night asking if BB spoke welsh hehe.

Glyn 1st

Pete 2nd

Richard 3rd

still cant beleive nikki left grr dam

You're too paranoid Owen.

Life has done that to me thanks.

Oh and many are agreeing on the BB board that the show has been spot-lighting Glyn for quite a few weeks now.

Even if your a fan, it's bloody obvious that Glyn has been shown a awful lot more then certain other housemates.

Which isn't fair.

Secondly it's nothing to do with Jennie's look. Shes genuine. Thats enough for me to like her and want her in the final 3. So many fake people about.

and it doesn't matter anymore anyway, i'm no-longer watching the show! Good Luck Pete and Richard espicially! and 'Enjoy it!' to everyone on here! :)

After looking at the pair ups which are:

Pete & Richard

Glyn & Mikey

Ashleyne & Jenny

Imogen & Suzie

Micheal & Spiral

I think Micheal and Spiral can say goodbye. Also the pairs have to nominate together this week. Pete and Glyns group are safe in terms of the public but the others im not to sure about.

Pete and Richard are safe for sure, other than that I have no idea. You're probably right about Michael and Spiral though.

I hope its Aisylene and Jennie. I don't particularly like either of them.

I did want Michael to go this week but I also like Spiral so I don't want them to go.

I wouldn't mind Imogen and Suzie goin as well.

Richard and Pete have got to go. It's as simple as that.

I used to be a big fan of Pete's, but now i just can't stand the guy once he's around Richard. It's ruining his character, imo.

Richard is just plain annoying. Why won't he cut Michael and Spiral some slack? All he does is just moan, and it's all down to him wanting to be the dominant gay guy, in my opinion.

Your probably right about Richard wanting to be the dominant gay guy but he still makes me laugh. His comment about Michaels butt being used to serve a party of 8 made me LOL.

Yeh Richard is one big gay JOKER!!!! He is so funny.....I'll always remember this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=-U3qnv9PUjA&search=Big%20brother%20Richard%20and%20Lisa

Towards the end, when he imitates Lisa.....so so funny.

Even though I don't want Spiral to go, I think he and Michael will be going this week. IMO, I would like to see Imogen and Suzie go but I doubt that is gonna happen as too many people like Imogen cos she is fit.

I've heard that there was even a sex video of Imogen on the net somewhere....bloody hell.

I love the prison idea with the secret tunnel into the luxury room! Awesome!

I've heard that there was even a sex video of Imogen on the net somewhere....bloody hell.

Yeah i have it :D

Interesting......

*runs to google*

I think last nights 'episode' was one of the best big brother episodes ever!

The prison task is amazing, the mugshots were funny, pete and glyn's prison 'sketches' were hillarious,

The cake, map, tunnel, room etc... was fantastic!

Then having to hide the key and get everything put away just as it was with seconds to spare and act as though everything normal!! Classic!!

Yeah i have it :D

Yeh so do I. Can't believe I just said that. :heh:

Anyway, the prison idea is very good indeed. I feel sorry for the prison wardens though, its so boring compared to what the prisoners have. Surely they must be suspicious???

I seriously want to know what pair of best friends goes on friday. I have been watching a couple of episodes, and loved it. Especially when Mikey "ate" Ashlynnes bum. Also, Spiral is a rubbish rapper.

I think the prison tasks are great so far. I was really laughing hard when Glynn and Pete entered the hideaway.

Imogen and Suzie to go tonight.

I've really started to like Spiral, especially with this thing he has with Richard, its very funny. Michael seems to be OK as well. And Richard and Pete are not gonna go, no way. So yeh, Ims and Suz for the boot.