NEurope
Sarka

The Official Big Brother 2006 Thread

Anyone watch tonight? loved it!

I think spiral coming in and hopefully lea going on friday will bring Pete back outta his shell again.

That was well horrible :hmm:

I knew Johnathan would be the one to leave from the start, I really wanted him to stay.

That was well horrible :hmm:

I knew Johnathan would be the one to leave from the start, I really wanted him to stay.

Yeah it was but no need for Ashley to cry like that. :blank:

Aisleyne had no reason to cry so much. She got saved from eviction and got to keep in four people. Jonathon wasn't even that upset. Also, if you remember Makosi last year and quite a similar situation. She just ruthlessly booted out Kinga without a thought.

Anyway, I'm starting to love Jayne, she's hilarious!

Yeah i hate jane aswell.

I know most of you probably hated Niki in the diary room last night but i couldnt stop laughing.... My bed, Niki's bed... i sleep here but thats niki's bed. LOVE IT.

Hope Lea goes then that Jane gets the chop.

You always like the worst possible people Sarka. If I can't stand them you love them.

We can't really judge Ashlynes reaction because we don't know what it's like in the house, something like that would seem huge when your life is living inside one house for so long. I went from poor Ashlyne to oh be quiet to oh my god this is awful to watch.

You always like the worst possible people Sarka. If I can't stand them you love them.

Pfft! I think it is you that has the awful choice of person. Who couldn't love Alison, Jade, Marco, Emma, Makosi, Kinga, Jayne, Nikki and Richard? It would be poposturous not to love them all!

Why does no one I love ever win? :(

Anyway, out of the new people I really quite like Jennie (and Jayne of course). She seems nice :)

They never win because they're so annoying! MARCO? I'm surprised Kemal isn't on the list.

Out of every name I like Richard and Nikki to watch but don't want her to win.

I would like Jane if she didn't bitch about Aiyslene every 5 seconds. God, she's pathetic.

Jennie is well fit!!! Love her scouse accent...and she's only a year older then me. I like her.

Jayne is just abit annoying. Sometimes I think she can be quite funny but most of the time she is too busy bitching about Aiyslene which is just boring.

I really liked what Imogen said to Nikki and Jayne about how she's glad that Aiyslene is back and how she's pissed off that everybody keeps bitchin. She is now in my good books.

I think BB is gettin better now...maybe its got to do with the lack of footy but nevertheless its keeping my interest.

Glyn and Jennie to get it on!!!!

Lea is going! I felt a bit sorry for her when she cried and said to Pete that she loved him.

Jayne is getting MORE and MORE annoying!!

Saying Aisleyne was being speaking to her horribly (over that whole sandwich thing), when she wasn't!

Saying she likes people to have manners; as she sits there eating with her mouth open, burbing etc... You could tell Suzie was just thinking 'your one to talk'

Trying to sound good infront of Lea! Saying they need sleep on their last night, when I bet Lea's not actually bothered because she likes to have fun!

At least Lea has seen Jayne for what she is!

And yes, Jennie is fit!

I really liked what Imogen said to Nikki and Jayne about how she's glad that Aiyslene is back and how she's pissed off that everybody keeps bitchin. She is now in my good books.

But Nikki had right to be mean about Aiyslene. She was yawning delibritly when Nikki was talking.

Anyway, it was good tonight. Jayne has brought new life in the house imo. :)

Also, people bitch all the time in real life, but you have to be nice with the people you're mean to - it's the only way you can live happily really. So, I think any claims of back stabbing is just OOT - it happens in real life. Even on this forum, everywhere.

That Sarka is a godamn loser Im glad hes been evicted (looks up) oh crap I mean Stocka no wait I mean Susie! Wait she hasnt been evicted. Um anyway yeh no bitching goes on in here! :grin:

On topic I think that new woman is a loser sorry Sarka :/ and hope the idiot public doesnt boo Lea to much. Spiral ftw!

why couldnt there be 2 fit women going in..we got:

Jane the loud mouth who the other day on there was saying to spiral.."its late im trying to sleep" when the day before she was up until 5am with glyn and lea making noise wtf. shes burps without a thought for anyone else not saying pardon/excuse me etc.

and jennie who reminds me so much of lisa its unreal..shes NOT attactive in the slightest..as mikey pointed out (knew it wasnt just me) and is generaly not doing much in there to entertain

as for the new guys:

spiral is ace :D seems like a great bloke..top respect for teaching djing to kids and charity stuff that he does. was funny when he was going around on the little bike hehe.

micheal seems alright no probs with him as of yet i hope him and richard DONT get on and end up arguing etc will be good tv hehe

Nikki or Glyn to Win

I personally think Jenny is pretty hot.

Glad Leah went, her paranoia was gettting on my nerves. whenever someone whispers, its aout ehr, or someones always plotting against her.

She came across really badly in the interview - like really, really dumb.

Also disliking Jayne.

It's starting to get better now that the World Cup is almost over.

I'm still routing for Glynn. :)

It's starting to get better now that the World Cup is almost over.

Agreed.

Glad that Lea got the boot, found her annoying and overdramatic. And yeh, she did come across as a little dumb in her interview Odwin. She seemed really quiet....

As I menioned before, I also find Jenny fit. You can see that she is tryin to get with glyn...I think they would go quite well actually.

Pete to win, Richard in 2nd place, Glyn in 3rd place. Thats what I would like.

I HATE Glyn! My god! and Jayne!

Actually most of them! :indeed:

Winner- Pete

Second- Ash

Third- Richard (he is pretty funny), Spiral or Jennie!

Glyn and Nikki are just too false to win this show and £100,000. I can understand Nikki winning it though (if she had too) because shes been entertaining but Glyn? Come on...his dead-wood. His done nothing and he hasn't got Petes x-factor (where he can do nothing and not be boring).

Anyway the AOL predictor is normally always right and Pete is winning with Nikki Second and Ash third! Glyn has 4% of the vote and is being beaten by Jennie (who actually has been more entertaining in two days then Glyn has in 7 weeks).

I don't know why i even bother watching this show it's slowly becoming dull and the ones i don't want to win always do! So WELL DONE GLYN OR NIKKI! :indeed:

I'm so addicted! :)

Haha, Glynn is excellent. I watched it this morning, and there was a highlight of him and Nikki in the diary room, talking about the other housemates.

"THEY ARE CLONES OF US!"

Then they started chanting! They make an awesome team. :)