NEurope
Sarka

The Official Big Brother 2006 Thread

Huzzah! The new housemate has big tits.

A bit of a plus for, what I think is a rather exasperating series so far.

Australian Big Brother is shit. Australians haven't quite grasped the fact you're meant to keep the interesting people "in" yet.

Australian Big Brother is shit. Australians haven't quite grasped the fact you're meant to keep the interesting people "in" yet.

We got that after BB4...

I dunno what to make of the new housemate - she seems ok, not fussy abou her all gold outfit or anything. I think she will defiantly nominate Grace after those shouts today. As she said, she thinks it will change here life because of the press attention.

Well you could argue that with the fact that Sezar has already left the house. There is no doubt IMO that he was one of the "interesting" ones in the house yet he got evicted.

Anyway, YAY FOR THE NEW HOUSEMATE!!! She seems alrite and I hope she starts some beef with Grace, and then Grace will be up for eviction come next week.

Did you see the look on Grace's face??? You just know that she got the message loud and clear from the crowd chanting "Get Grace Out!!!". She looked absolutely devastated!! YAY:smile:

People I hope last long the longest: Glyn, Nikki, Pete and Richard. COME ON!!!

Wow what a show that was tonight. Glad nikki stayed (for the first time I found her really attractive when she was all horny with Pete) and the way they brought in the winner was great.

The GET GRACE OUT chant made the evening. She's shitting her pants right now. 43, wow she looks around middle 30s, and to think she has a 21yr old daughter!

Oh and I'm sure the whole golden ticket thing was a fix.

I really did hope a guy would go in, there's going be even more bitching now

*sigh*

Oh can I just add, it really made me laugh when they told Suzy she is going to have a 'Golden Shower' :laughing:

I'm really curious as to how BB is going to make life difficult for the golden girl....

Quite surprised at the relationship blossoming between Pete and Nikki......but they go nicely together. Lisa must be pissed!!!

Not sure what to make of the new girl yet. She seems ok. Has some rather nice....arms.

Pete and Nikki though. Who would've thought it?

I suddenly think Nikki is really horny and fit

Are you sure that Nikki is the one who's horny.

Your secrets are coming out, Mr Stocka-man.

lol at stocka.

I always thought Nikki was quite fit, she got a good bod, good boobage etc....but she still has her weird looking facial expressions that put me off. As well as her temper tantrums. Did you see the way she acted when asking Glyn to make her something while he was trying to prepare the English breakfast as his task??? She reminds me of my spoilt little cousin.

To make it simple though, purely based on looks, I would say Nikki is fit. I find Grace quite attractive too. But she is a bitch. The queen bitch in the house. Hopefully Suzy will knock her off her little pedestal.

If somehow, Immogen got abducted by the body snatchers and actually became a nice person, i would consider her to be hot.

Lots of the women have hot bodies, but their personalities make them less attractive.

Completely agree. I also thinks girls swearing loads makes them hideously unattractive, e.g. Grace, Lisa

Imogen is mighty fine. Her legs are sexy as hell.

I know what you're trying to get at about their personalities, but I think that the circumstances they are in just magnifies how bad they seem to come across.

The 3 housemates in the final will be Richard, Glyn and Pete i reckon!

Also i LOVED last-nights episode, absolutely fantastic to watch. When they were chanting 'Get Grace Out!', and Nikki said there saying Richard, stupid girl!

Grace did realise and later on stated the public hate her because of her relationship with Mikey! Little does she know.....

Oh and i do feel sorry for Sam, i knew she was right in that argument, she didin't say a thing but Grace turned it around little bitch.....

and lastly i found out last night that the new housemate loves Nikki but hates Grace, so Grace will be going next week!

:bouncy:

I personally wanted Nikki out as I hate her guts with her constant crying and whinging on. She is basically a spoilt little brat. The only reason for her hooking up with Pete is to try and keep herself in, that just my opinion though. I also laughed at the golden shower reference aswell. Hopefully the newcomer will nominate Grace, that will make my day!

I was irratated that that Suzy person that won. Of all the 34 possible winners of golden tickets she was the person I thought least deserving. Her husband spent £4,000 on 6 boxes of KitKat's to get her a winning ticket FFS.

I wanted someone funny to go on who just accidently found a ticket, who bought a KitCat just to eat, not to open. Like if there was an old man like in the advert that would've been quality.

Isn't it just the worst when you can see someone wants it too much? Or just as bad when you can just get your partner to buy it for you, no matter the cost.

It's exactly like Willy Wonka when the fat spoilt kid gets his dad to get him a ticket. He fortunately came to a sticky end, will our Housemate do the same? Let's hope so.

That said, she's fairly hot. I see her doing Nuts or Zoo when she gets out.

Nikki is great, not only is she hot (althouh even more when she's drunk and horny,) but she is also one of the most amusing housemates.

Best bit last night was Nikki in the bath (:love:) and then laughing her ass off when Sam fell over and hurt herself leaving the bath room.

She's so funny in the diary room if you look past her moaning and take it lightly. Loved her comments about Sam after Sam said she needed a good shagging, "That MAN BEAST" etc :laughing:

Id add suzy as a GILF.. bit too old for me lol..

Get grace out, get grace out.

Now no one'll nominate her because they know shell be straight out, then again, its up to Suzy..

Loved her comments about Sam after Sam said she needed a good shagging, "That MAN BEAST" etc :laughing:

I thought that was quite rude and prejudice actually but i agree with you all the other times, Nikki is funny but perhaps for all the wrong reasons....

She had to stay out of the two (even though i didn't really want her too) but she'll be out in a couple of weeks probably.

I can't see any other housemate going except perhaps Grace, Lisa, Mikey if there up against her for eviction.

The "GET GRACE OUT" chant was freaking hilarious. Hopefully she will get nominated and then voted out this week.

After tonights episode i have slightly gone of Glyn a bit more. I mean he was all nice crying for Sam etc..but then he went mental about how he hates Londeners and why so many of them (like we are different!) are being put in the BB house.

Oh and saying that about Suzie 2 hours shes been put in the house was a little bad.

Hopefully Glyn won't win, being a Londender myself he kinda irritated me after that.

feck off back to your mountains!

(I must add this is not a dig at Welsh people, just Glyn) :grin: