NEurope
Sarka

The Official Big Brother 2006 Thread

Hah, I'm pretty much a Londoner too, but I found it more funny than annoying.

I think what he meant was that he had nothing in common with someone such as Suzie, who was the one who would ultimately make the decision as to who ggets nominated. So I think he thought he'd feel a bit threatened by the lack of mutual interest.

I thought Glyn was absolutely hilarious yesterday. Even though I'm a Londoner myself, I don't really take it personally.

Perhaps your right, he probably meant nothing by it.

Even so, i'm not a Glyn fan to be honest and that was even before what he said last night. I can definately see him coming second or third though!

Petes still the best in my eyes, he does't have to do alot but he still rocks!

Oh dear lord!

How can Grace not see how evil she is. Just then, when they were coming in fro the meal - how completely stupid was that?! Can't wait to see the last of her on Friday - please Susie!

Are they just not showing Richard doing the things Lea is talking about or is it all in her head? He seems fine to me but she's bitching him non stop.

Which one is the oven ?

Anyway tonight, ive really gone of Lea, dont like her at all. Still cant wait for Grace to go. GET GRACE OUT, GET GRACE OUT.

Me favs are Pete, Glyn and Nikki still :)

Are they just not showing Richard doing the things Lea is talking about or is it all in her head? He seems fine to me but she's bitching him non stop.

Yeah, I was wondering about this. Richard just seems to me like a genuinely polite guy, and he was really welcoming of Suzie before Big Brother mentined she would determine who would be nominated. Sure, some of it may be acting up, but I think he's genuinely being himself.

Then everyone is like DLSDKLJSDLJSLD HES PLAYING MIND TRICKS. I'm rather confused.

I agree! Richard is fine, Lea is the problem!

Grace was a nasty little bitch again tonight and i hate Lisa!

Nikki was a little too immature again, but she does make me laugh!

Anyone liking that is it Ashleen? I think shes ok! I like to see her come pretty highly actually, maybe third? She just seems like 'what you see is what you get'.

Another annoying episode. Still they showed more Pete finally, so it's good.

not a bad episode.....but not much happened.

Glyn, Nikki and Pete are still my favourites. Gone off Lea though a bit, can't stop bitching about Richard who I think is just being genuine.

I'm going off Lea more everyday. She just badmouthes Richard all the blimmin' time. Has she ever heard Grace?!

Grace thankfully missed out on the task, that if she had won, may have made her immune from eviction!

She was beaten by Lisa only by pulling the short straw (lucks on our side) as both of them stood still...well in the same place for 10 hours!

It's all down to Suzie now to pick Grace! PLEASE SUZIE!

So it's Grace and Nikki up for the chop...

I wonder who will go :rolleyes: ....d'ya think Sezar's record can be broken...91.6% im going for Grace getting 93%...

I wonder who will go :rolleyes: ....d'ya think Sezar's record can be broken...91.6% im going for Grace getting 93%...

No, because the majority of the viewers heard the chant and therefore will feel they don't need to vote in order for her to go out.

I will vote for Grace once, but 50p a text is too much.

Grace will go no matter what. Although i hoped both of them would get the chop in a surprise double eviction!

Lisa to go after Grace, then Nikki!

Glyn is now bookies fav, for some reason, i hope to god he doesn't beat Pete. I don't mind him coming runner up but beating Pete is a little too much!

I think Lea has to go next after Grace to be honest.

Oh crap forgot about her! I think i dislike Lisa more though....So perhaps Lisa, Lea then Nikki?

I don't like how the other 3 on the boxes are speaking to Glynn. I think he's got a good chance of winning if for any reason Pete doesn't.

I was going to bet on Glynn to win yesterday but his odds have changed now and there isn't any point.

I reckon Glynn or Pete will win.

And I really wish Mikey wouldn't open his mouth. I apologise if you come from wherever the hell he comes from, but every word he speaks is just dentremental to my ears. The accent is kills me. JUST LISTEN BAABES.

aww I love Grace shes a sweetie! I feel so sorry for her! Please Suzie vote Lea and Richard (to stop the bitching going on between them, anyway they are her 2 favourites)

aww I love Grace shes a sweetie! I feel so sorry for her! Please Suzie vote Lea and Richard (to stop the bitching going on between them, anyway they are her 2 favourites)

Your alone.

Oh and she's already nominated, Grace and Nikki

Glyn was trying to help Grace win....my god...i never thought i see the day, his on her side! EVIL child.

Poor Pete! Felt sorry for him, missing his mum and stuff, his seems the most normal one in there!

Don't understand a word Mikey was saying tonight and i HATE HATE HATE Lisa!

Your alone.

Oh and she's already nominated, Grace and Nikki

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I LOVE BOTH OF THEM! fucking suzie you ****! :mad:

I hate Suzie now :yay: