NEurope
Sarka

The Official Big Brother 2006 Thread

I always thought Mikey was alrite out of the it group. He doesn't go bitching about people and is pretty quiet.

Agreed Ramar. Even though the it crowd are bitchy or annoying it makes for good television. Thats why I thought Sezar goin out of the house, was a bit of a blow in terms of how things are gonna be in the BB house.

Next up for the eviction should be Sam...never liked her in the first place.

I want the new housemate to be introduced!!!

i REALLY dont think sam is being herself...that is just not how a "girl" acts "O YOUR AMAZING"...just how many times does she have to say it.

i want grace out next her remarks about ashline (sp?) saying shes a moose was out of order why cant she ever just say that sh!t to peoples faces.

glyn or pete to WIN

agreed on mikey he may hangaround with the it crowd cause he cant fit in with the others but the footage on CH4 shows the others bitching and not him

I always thought Mikey was alrite out of the it group. He doesn't go bitching about people and is pretty quiet.

Agreed Ramar. Even though the it crowd are bitchy or annoying it makes for good television. Thats why I thought Sezar goin out of the house, was a bit of a blow in terms of how things are gonna be in the BB house.

Next up for the eviction should be Sam...never liked her in the first place.

I want the new housemate to be introduced!!!

The new housemate goes in this friday! One comes out and the new one goes in!

Also Grace said how they were all 'freaks' who aren't in her group. So shes kinda saying anyone with tourettes is a freak, anyone with a boob job is a freak, anyone gay is a freak and any man who wants to be a woman is a freak.

Shes a prejudice little bitch Grace. I love to go in there and have a go at her!

I hate Grace too.

It is strange how much opinions change on people. For example, when Shabaz went in the house I thought he would be a laugh (much like Derek was last year) but after seeing him for about a day I just found him annoying.

The exact opposite happened with Lea (sp?)

Arg! Lea and Nikki have got me really mad tonight.

First of all, why did Lea jump to the conclusion that Sam was lieing when it could of been Lisa? Personally, I think Sam is just like that - some people are.

Then Nikki taking that to heart and all she can do it call Sam man-beast names! Arg... I hope Lea goes next Friday now... though I'm sure I'll be hating Grace tomorrow.

Grace is shit stirring like hell, i want her out but no one will nominate her because no one has realised

My mate has just told me that Nikki and Sam are up for eviction....

YES!!! Sam to go please..

Grace is shit stirring like hell, i want her out but no one will nominate her because no one has realised

Very true. Me and a lad at work were on about it how she is playing them all against each other and no-one in the house can see it. If she does get up for eviction Im hoping the public give her the boot. Im also sick of Nikkis constant whinging to Big Bro about wanting some male attention. Also I believe Sams comments about Nikki wanting a man in just for some sex was very true. Nikki may not do it but you know fine well she is thinking about it.

Awesome! I aint bothered which of them goes.

I'm really liking Richard and Glynn at the moment. I hope these guys stay in the house for a long, long time.

yeh both of those housemates are cool. My fave is either Glyn or Pete. Runner up: Richard.

Nikki up for eviction? That's really suprising.

Last nights show was so boring, just bitching after bitching. Thats the problem with too many women in there, the new housemate will undoubtably be a guy.

And yeah Glyn and Pete ftw.

I like Nikki, she makes me laugh.

Sam has to go....

When oh when will Grace be up for the chop...grrrr

Win win situation. Either way one retarded annoying cow leaves.

Sam hasn't actually said anything and everyone keeps accusing her!

Also after Nikki called Sam 'that thing' 'that man-beast' last night i dislike her, it's a very horrible thing to say to a very emotional and confused 19 year old boy who wants to be a girl

I thought she was funny but now shes annoying as hell, looks like a 70 year old while she eats and keeps pulling odd faces!

NIKKI to go please but it seems she won't as shes quite popular.....

NIKKI OUT! please cant stand people like that..she a golddigger, selfish, impolite, nasty little bitch.

SAM on the other hand isnt nasty and the whole he said she said thing i think she either didnt do or she didnt mean to if she did.

When will they realise that Grace is the manipulative one?!

*goes off to cool down*

yeh i know fierce link. Everyone keeps going on about stabbing each other in the back, bitching about them to other people etc etc when its Grace who is the main instigater.

I'm starting to have doubts over Richard for some reason though. All the housemates keep going on about him, and how he is too involved with everything. I can understand their point of view....but I guess I still like him.

I think Nikki has quietened down a hell of alot. Beside the occasional bitching, she has gone really quiet compared to her first week. Its better that way, but its less exciting for us to watch.

Even though I hated sezar, I gotta admit that the house isn't the same without him. He was an extremely good housemate. Without him, the house is all about bitching and its getting quite boring.

Anyway I better stop now, got an exam tommorrow afternoon, and all I'm doing is chatting about BB.....

GET GRACE OUT.

Did she hear it? Did she take it to heart? Tell me she did, please.

GET GRACE OUT.

Did she hear it? Did she take it to heart? Tell me she did, please.

I hope to God she got the message.

This is without doubt the most sh1t program on tv.How can u like a program that started the reality tv craze which is destroying tv.Programs like these are the reason briliant programs like futurama got cancelled in america

This is without doubt the most sh1t program on tv.How can u like a program that started the reality tv craze which is destroying tv.Programs like these are the reason briliant programs like futurama got cancelled in america

How is Big Brother the reason that Futurama got cancelled?

If you don't like Big Brother, don't watch it, and don't post in threads related to Big Brother. Simple as that.