Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Did E3 Inspire You??

Hero-of-Time

Now that E3 is over and we have seen many a game I was wondering how many of you were inspired to play games in relation to what you saw at E3?

For me I started playing Halo 2 again after watching the Halo 3 trailer. I have also just picked up Yoshis Island for the GBA after seeing the sequel shown at E3.

Has anyone else done anything similar?

I enjoyed this E3. It confirmed my suspicions that the PS3 isn't worth the money and is a combination of the PS2 and copied ideas from Microsoft and Nintendo. Microsoft did ok but there was nothing new I liked the look ok.

Nintendo put on a good show and Mario Galaxy has made me consider getting the Wii. Up until seeing that I had pretty much ruled it out.

Definately.

Decided a few months back that I was going to quit gaming. This was primarily due the fact that Sonys and Microsofts machines offered nothing I wanted to play and the Cube was running out of new titles. I even regretably ebayed nearly all of my Cube collection.

Since e3 my love of gaming has returned and I eagerly await the launch of Wii , and I have started back on my last few Cube games. Trying to complete Eternal Darkness and Majoras Mask (disliked it 1st time round) at the moment , and I am still cursing the ebaying of my old collection.

I am still indifferent to the 360 , but my opinion of Sony has lessened even more , and if it wasn't for Nintendo I wouldn't be returning to gaming .

This years e3 was the most excited about gaming I have been for years.

Not really. Sure, I've become quite excited about a few games and the Wii, but it hasn't exactly inspired me. I have started playing through LoZ Wind Waker again, but that was more because of the thread asking which games to play before the Wii comes out.

inspired because of E3 yes. playing old nintendo games? no playing WoW yes. i need to get at least 2 of my chars to lvl 60 before the expansion comes out so i and motoring on that. i cant wait to play as the Dreanie (sp?) the only classes i havent got is a warlock and a pally so i have to get a Dreanie pally when the expansion comes out.