N-Europe

Classic Cartoons

Eddage

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Grape Ape! Did no one watch this? Lil' old hurdy gurdy, yay.

And the Perls of Penelope Pitstop! The evil guy had some of the best schemes ever. I actually didn't watch either of these when I was little, picked them up on Boomerang... I didn't really watch cartoons, I prefered real life TV programs for some reason.

Oh man I still love to watch cartoons and watched quite a lot when I was young.

Tom and Jerry, funny only yesterday I thought about how good the old Tom and Jerry episodes are.

Transformers

Bikermice from Mars

Ninja Turtles

Megaman

Gargoyles

Loony Toons

Animaniacs

Freakazoid

Tiny Toons

... im sure there were more

although these are comic adaptions:

Batman

Superman

Spiderman

Ironman

Wait, are Mighty Mouse and DangerMouse the same?

Pics pls.

No Mighty Mouse is a lot older cartoon, Danger Mouse is the one voiced by David Jason and has a sidekick called Penfold who I believe was a mole!

Some pics...

250px-Mightymouse.JPG

Mighty Mouse

240px-Dangermouse_cast.jpg

Danger Mouse

Some of my favorites:

Biker mice from mars

TMNT

Ducktales

Rescue rangers

Was there a show called captain planet?

These bring back memories. It's a shame that most of the cartoons aired here today are dubbed in finnish. Most of the cartoons I watched were just subtitled. They helped me to expand my english vocabulary, and develop an "ear" for english.

lets see what i can remember

Captain N: The Games Master (Nintendo should make a new version of this with the Wiimote and DS)

The various Mario cartoons

the various Sonic cartoons

Captain Planet (he's our hero, gonna take pollution down to zero /sing)

Transformers (the orgianl show, not the crappy remakes of today)

Thundercats

Spiderman

X-Men

Gargoyles (i loved the whole medevil mythology of it, and there was an ep based in Ireland which was cool)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Rescue Rangers

Alvin and the Chimpmonks

He-man

Samurai Pizza Cats

hhmm...that seems to be all i can remember right now, but i'm sure there's lots more but its late and my brain is tired, haha, but damn if it doesn't bring back memories of old...........

I just remembered Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers! My god, I saw an episode about a year ago. I never realised how shit the acting was on it. Can't believe I used to like it!

Funny you should mention that but me and the lads at work we on about the very same thing the other day. What was the deal with all the hand movements while talking? Was pretty racist aswell I mean the Black Ranger was a colored guy and the yellow Ranger was Chiniese....whats that about?

ok here we go.

Voltron

Captain Planet

Transformers

Superted

Raggydolls

Visionairies

Recess

Gargoyals

Samurai Pizza Cats

Pokemon (first couple of series)

Yu-Gi-Oh (again first few series)

Ducktales

Talespin

Carebears

Gummybears

Bears of Bearsville? or something like that

Moomin

There was another one i cant remamber the name. i loved it it was about this bear type creature he had a floating ship/ hot air ballon thing he travelled around in. he fought evil and stuff. god i wish i remembered the name.

EDIT: i cant believe i forgot Watership down.

Funny you should mention that but me and the lads at work we on about the very same thing the other day. What was the deal with all the hand movements while talking? Was pretty racist aswell I mean the Black Ranger was a colored guy and the yellow Ranger was Chiniese....whats that about?

Hah, I never realised that. Flip me!

The film was shite as well.

Raggydolls

I've forgotten everything about that cartoon except for the theme music!

And I don't even like the music. :hmm:

Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, Inspector Gadget, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, hoo, hoo.

Also the Moomin, which I watched despite it scaring the hell out of me, Captain Planet, Super Ted, Ducktails, Alvin and the Chipmunks (anyone remember a political episode where they brought down the Berlin Wall?), Transformers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Wile. E. Coyote and Roadrunner, Tom and Jerry.

I pity kids today, missing out all these classics and getting served up poor rehashed versions.