N-Europe

Super Paper Mario

Sarka

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know. Paper Mario 2 was so awsome, I hope this is as funny and them cut scenes between chapters were awsome xD

It'd be great if it had origonal characters(which it has) like goomba's but also some of the paper mario characters, like goombella etc...

Oh shit I just thought of something, what if this doesn't come to Europe because nowhere will sell GC games anymore? Worst case fucking scenario...they said TP Gamecube version was coming to "The Americas".

If it doesn't I will simple import, but it's likaly to come out here, even if it is just marketed as a wii game.

maybe this is what Nintendo meant by lengthening the cubes life a bit ago. Because would they release it if the console is going to finish in November? Maybe they will stop making Cube's themselves but carry on bringing out games like this :)

Yet another incredible game to look forward to. At this rate I may as well send all the money I have direct to Nintendo because I can't see how I am going to have enough to spend elsewhere.

I have plans of getting a job at a games store, saving up all the money from 3 months work, then buying as much as I can with the staff discount, then quite.

No joke, I am going to start asking at GAME and gamestation stores this or next week.

This is straight from Nintendo (go to the nintendo press site and use the user/pass and download the PDF file):

Super Paper Marioâ„¢

Format: Nintendo GameCubeâ„¢

Launch Date: Q4 2006

ESRB: RP (Rating Pending)

Game Type: 2-D/3-D Sidescrolling Platformer with Role-Playing Elements

Players: 1

Developer: Intelligent Systems

KEY INFORMATION

The newest chapter of the Paper Mario story isn’t just out of this world … it’s out of this dimension.

• What at first glance appears to be a 2-D sidescroller ripped straight from the pages of the Paper Mario universe soon turns into a 3-D action-adventure that defies all video game logic. Fusing 2-D and 3-D perspectives, not to mention RPG and platformer elements, the game slips back and forth between dimensions. The action sprawls across eight worlds filled with traps, puzzles, bizarre mysteries and items that often draw themselves out of thin air.

• Oh, and just because Mario’s in the title doesn’t mean he’s the only star – players also get to play as Peach and Bowser.

# # #

This is one of the newly-announced games that I'm most excited about - I never thought I'd be saying that about a GC title after this year's E3! I hope it doesn't get ignored because it's being released so late in the Cube's lifetime. Thank goodness we'll be able to play it on the Wii. :)

My last gamecube game.

It's a bit ridiculous how we like old school games. We're a the door of a revolution, the E3 is all about Wii, and we are amazed by a gamecube platformer.

Do someone knows what are the two sprites following mario/peach/bowser ?

Probably nobody knoes, but can you guess ?

________

Jacqueline_Devereux

Edited by Philoss

No idea about what thsoe things are, but look at this screenie:

e3-2006-super-paper-mario-screens-and-art-20060509032943814.jpg

That level sure looks famliar! Retro sure kicks ass...

EDIT: e3-2006-super-paper-mario-screens-and-art-20060509032937471.jpg

Also, that looks likes the level turned around into 3D! Sweet.