NEurope
Sarka

Super Paper Mario

It's also a platformer, not an RPG! Looks absaloutly fantastic! Can't wait for this, must buy!

04.jpg

O_o

Haha... looks brill. I hope there is still hilarious cut scenes (looking likely) and smooth gameplay (judging by the video, hells yes!). YAY

with paper mario, donkey blast and zelda (+loads of cheap old titles), I have decieded not to get a wii at launch. Anyone thinking the same?

with paper mario, donkey blast and zelda (+loads of cheap old titles), I have decieded not to get a wii at launch. Anyone thinking the same?

Gamecube games Blender

looks amazing....how many times have I said that today already??????.....

i need to lay down!!! all these amazing games nintendo didnt even have time to show properly in their press conference is making me feel woosie lol

I'm so glad we have more then just Zelda to look forward to on the cube now. A new paper Mario is just the best news ever.

Holy fuck! This beats THE SHIT out of NSMB! In fact I'm honestly as excited about this as Galaxy now, this is the TRUE Mario sidescroller I've been waiting for, unique art style, full use of 3d visuals, playable Bowser again too!

Wow, seriously, wow.

This game is looking great. I'm sure it will have the humor of Paper Mario. The game looks like it was probably inspired by the Bowser platform levels in Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door. Looks like another great MArio platform game! A Must buy for me!!!

Great game but I was expecting other game to say goodbye to cube...

Looks great, but not that high on my agenda unfortunately. Too many great announcements.

Oh shit I just thought of something, what if this doesn't come to Europe because nowhere will sell GC games anymore? Worst case fucking scenario...they said TP Gamecube version was coming to "The Americas".

Oh shit I just thought of something, what if this doesn't come to Europe because nowhere will sell GC games anymore? Worst case fucking scenario...they said TP Gamecube version was coming to "The Americas".

I highly, highly doubt that will happen.

Remember they are also wii compatible and will probably be marketed as such - any wii owner that ignores them would be daft.

I officially hate Nintendo. Not only are there a load of DS and Wii titles I will be wanting around the christmas period but they go and announce two fantastic looking new Cube titles.

This'll keep me going for a lifetime :yay:

Just saw the trailer and.....

It's the game I'm expecting more this year to cube!!!!

It's the return of mario bros. it's amazing... oh please come fast!!!

Oh and the only thing about paper mario is the look, cause is not an rpg. only a plataformer. watch the trailer. you need to!

http://press.nintendo.com/e32k6/GCN/GCN_Video_PaperMarioBros_trlr_01.zip

(if it asks the user is "media" and the pass "E32006")

Hey, that's looking real cool :)

NSMB and then this? OMG, my old school 2D platformer in me is soooo happy :)

Remember the thread in GC board I made about their being more suprises in store and I predicted Paper Mario 3? Well I was pretty close :D

It better f**king come out over here.