Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i really wasnt impressed when the unlockables were the same chars with a diff skin and little alterations, every char should have a unique style of play

The point of the clones was that they had a different style of play than there original. Falco plays MUCH different to fox.

And I dont consider luigi to be that much of a clone, cause hes way different to mario and had different A moves and up and tap b moves.

But anyway YOUNG LINK'S GONE! Good, cause he was a bit pointless, when the increase in speed made like no difference.

Don't really see why people want Young Link gone. We can rebuild him. We have the technology. We can make him better than he was before. Better... stronger... faster...

Err, I mean Young Link has the capability to change and further himself apart from Link. He has many items at his disposal, such as:

• Magical Rod from The Legend of Zelda (or the fire/ice rods from The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past)
  • Pegasus Shoes from The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
  • Goron, Deku, Zora and Fierce Deity Masks from The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask

There's plenty of stuff to fixate Y.Link with, you just gotta look at the options.

And Cel Shaded Link...WHAT THE HELL?!

I think Cel-Shaded Link IS Young Link, they'll give him a Wind Waking move, maybe something to do with Phantom Hourglass, Hookshot, boomerang, Megaton Hammer and possibly the Tingle Tuner as the mega powerup (the Smash Bros. logo item) which means Tingle flies in and bombs everyone, unless he's in the game, then in which case one of the blue Tingles flies in.

From GoNintendo.Com

Reader Juno Reactor is calling bull on this story, staying that it stemmed from a fake poster on Neo-Gaf. While there hasn’t been a confirmation of the story, keep a watchful eye out.

"This IS false, and has been proven false for several days now. This is so goddamn frustrating how this spreads like this. Journalistic integrity, people!

The person who fabricated this rumor at the GAF Boards has already admitted to making it up. Rawmeat, please, for the sake of truth, acknowledge this with an update to the news story, before yet another rumor-that-has-already-been-proven-false spirals out of control.

That being said, I fully expect to see Ridley in Brawl, and wouldn’t be surprised by either Bowser Jr. or Wind Waker Link. But again, this rumor is FALSE, and has been proven false at the GAF boards."

If you don't want cel shaded Link you should be buried alive.

My apologies, I just can't picture a cel shaded Link in a game that looks like this right now. And after they made Pit look more human, I just have my doubts is all. Just my view on the matter, you may ignore it if you wish.

My apologies, I just can't picture a cel shaded Link in a game that looks like this right now. And after they made Pit look more human, I just have my doubts is all. Just my view on the matter, you may ignore it if you wish.

Buried alive!!!!

Just kidding man ;)

OMG Cel Link would be amazing... im already thinking of moves:

Up B: Deku Leaf - Parachute in air, flap the lef while on the ground

Tap B: SKULL HAMMER!! It would be his powerful move, like his very own falcon punch

Down B: Bombchu (even though he doesnt have bombchu, bombchu are cool)

B: Bow (randomly cud be either fire, ice or light arrows)

His grab would use the grappling hook.

His SPECIAL SUPER MOVE would either be use the windwaker to create a tornado or split into 4 links (a la four swords).

The point of the clones was that they had a different style of play than there original. Falco plays MUCH different to fox.

And I dont consider luigi to be that much of a clone, cause hes way different to mario and had different A moves and up and tap b moves.

But anyway YOUNG LINK'S GONE! Good, cause he was a bit pointless, when the increase in speed made like no difference.

arent you contradicting yourself here by saying that the clones are different... but then going on to say that young link is pointless?

anyway. cel shaded link is a VERY good idea. i look forward to (all being well) seeing him in action!

good to hear that thing being false though. because i think that ice climbers and G&W are worthwhile additions. now they are REAL oldschool nintendo!

when will we here officially about more character additions?

well thats all ive got to say.

ps. buried alive!!!

We can rebuild him. We have the technology. We can make him better than he was before. Better... stronger... faster...

There's plenty of stuff to fixate Y.Link with, you just gotta look at the options.

Lol where is that from? Is it the six million dollar man?...last I recall I heard Ted's band from Scrubs singing that...sure is funny tho lol.

I see your point about not replacing young link, but what I think would be awesome is fully customisable characters, where you can choose their Ratio of strength to agility and costumes, maybe even being able to create your own moves, that would really be ideal...

I hope that they nail the single player on this game. The single player for Melee was amazing. Trophy (trophey?) collecting was really addictive and added to the lifespan of this game. They would be extremely foolish to take out the trophey collecting element.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!