Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is rather amazing :D Probably the greatest collection of gaming music in the history of video games. The ocarina medley is just :heart:

I was listening to the OoT medley last night and I was "oh shit this is so awesome" then I was on the phone and then Rain of Storms came out and I literally yelled "SWEET MOTHER OF GOD!".

I love the metal kirby song and final destination song. :)

yes yes YES! The kirby music is just wicked :D

Don't get me started how incredible the FD music is. Together with the gorgeous looking backdrop (it really is stunning; it reminds me of Space Junk Galaxy on Mario Galaxy lol), I'd say it's one of the most beautiful gaming levels ever.

Ahh i could just listen and watch that level all day :heart:

The Final Smashes disappoint me.

For Toon Link, they had the opportunity to have him use the Wind Waker to fill the stage with water or blow his opponents about, or to use the Phantom Hourglass to make anyone not in a stage safe zone rapidly lose health. But no, they cloned regular Link...

Im not sure what to think of the full roster, it seems empty somehow. I guess ive been waiting so long that I expected there to be every nintendo character in there. Im surprised Sonic didnt make the boxart too.

Was I dreaming or do I remember hearing that smash bros could potentially be updated to include more chars over wii connect 24?

Im not sure what to think of the full roster, it seems empty somehow. I guess ive been waiting so long that I expected there to be every nintendo character in there. Im surprised Sonic didnt make the boxart too.

Him and Snake are on the back.

Was I dreaming or do I remember hearing that smash bros could potentially be updated to include more chars over wii connect 24?

Of course it can; but it never will.

This video shows the coin launcher mode however its on Nicovideo (Japanese site)and you need to have an account to watch it, so this links for those who do. All the same I'm sure it'll be on youtube within the next few hours:

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm2192148

If you want to start an account Neogaf have a FAQ on it:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=206874

Someone post the three ssbb ost videos please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jwyCRkJ8YQ

:smile:

So you guys don't think it has any practical value?

Has no practical accept to show you that the opponents who have been hit by the smash are dead as if you watch closely, the health bar is full then completely empties before the foe flies out of the screen. Basically says that if Marth connects with that smash of his you are FUBARed (Fucked Up Beyond All Reason).

I'm trying to avoid listenind to the soundtrack. I've seen so many character and stage spoilers over the last few days, I want something to be new for me when I actually get the game. I'm certainly expecting it to be one of the best - if not the best - game soundtracks ever, though.

*Listens to the Animal Crossing and Mario Kart songs, repeatedly.*

Happiness overload!! :love:

Loving the little montuno on the AC track, and Lakitu’s countdown beeps on the Mario Circuit tune, absolute genius! :bowdown:

Damn it, why must NoE torture us with no release date for this game?! :shakehead

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!