Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordan

Ridley would have to be flying most of the time to be effective... right? He'd be incredibly slow on foot.

Like... epic slow.

All I can think of right now is "What ARE those Blue and Red Pikmin doing to eachother?!"

pikmin_080109c-l.jpg

O_o

Regardless, a good update, surprised me quite a bit. The music rocks too.

Hmm, the 200th update is this Friday (or tomorrow if we get another double update). I wonder what it will be...

All I can think of right now is "What ARE those Blue and Red Pikmin doing to eachother?!"

pikmin_080109c-l.jpg

O_o

Haha. :heh:

You got a good eye to notice that Sprout. :heh:

Ridley would have to be flying most of the time to be effective... right? He'd be incredibly slow on foot.

Like... epic slow.

He could glide or dash on the floor?

Zelda is shit amarite?

Yeah we definately need some more characters from the Metroid Series in the game. I wouldn't mind seeing Dark Samus, but they'd do well to come up with a completely different move set.

Maybe they could have included one of the hunters that was in Hunters and Corruption? Rundas for example would be a welcome addition; what with his freezing abilities...

Like... epic slow.

I think that would be a good mechanic. You have to avoid the character in the air, but hit him on the ground.

Zelda is shit amarite?

Your spelling isn't.

Like... epic slow.

It would make for an interesting character - fast jumps and a fast side special move, but a very slow walking.

1199863985820.jpg

I reckon he'll end up just being a boss now though. Though Kraid should be a Boss, and Ridley playable.

Yeah we definately need some more characters from the Metroid Series in the game. I wouldn't mind seeing Dark Samus, but they'd do well to come up with a completely different move set.

Maybe they could have included one of the hunters that was in Hunters and Corruption? Rundas for example would be a welcome addition; what with his freezing abilities...

Dark Samus would be cool, he/she has enough powers to make him/her different.

I wouldn't want to see any of the other Hunters from either of the games playable. I would like to see all of them as assists though.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!