Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

Guest Jordan

I really don't get how this is going to work, at all.

It seems like you randomly will be changing floors as well as back drops.

I remember previous moving stages to be more about who survives the screen moving, not trying to knock each other off it.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping for an echoes level, where it switches between the dark and light world. In the dark world you all have to get under one of those orb things (forget what its called, its been a while) to prevent from being damaged.

Oh and a pikmin level. Everything is huge.

I'm hoping for an echoes level, where it switches between the dark and light world. In the dark world you all have to get under one of those orb things (forget what its called, its been a while) to prevent from being damaged.

Great Idea, that sounds like an awesome concept!

What we need from the Wind Waker is the Pirate Ship sailing through a storm (with huge waves) whilst under attack by them cannon ships.

That Metroid idea is way better than the rising lava concept from Melee :smile:

Nice, they could include a FLUDD Mario character in the game to go with this. :) Or a skin at least.

So that's it till Monday now? I wonder if we'll get to see a new character next week...

I think its more likely FLUDD will be an item.

Here's hoping for Paper Mario stage :heh:

Agreed, one that flips perspectives like in Super Paper mario. You could all be brawling one minute, then it flips, and then parts of the stage are cut off by others, by a wall you couldn't see in the other perspective. It'd be like the end of the phantom menance when obi-wan is cut off from and forced to watch Qui-gon(?) and Darth Maul fight. Imagine its a 2 on 2, the stage flips and it turns into a 2 on 1, with one of the other partners forced to watch his partner get his ass kicked. That make any sense?

Agreed, one that flips perspectives like in Super Paper mario. You could all be brawling one minute, then it flips, and then parts of the stage are cut off by others, by a wall you couldn't see in the other perspective. It'd be like the end of the phantom menance when obi-wan is cut off from and forced to watch Qui-gon(?) and Darth Maul fight. Imagine its a 2 on 2, the stage flips and it turns into a 2 on 1, with one of the other partners forced to watch his partner get his ass kicked. That make any sense?

I didn't quite get that, but im sure it was a brilliant idea:heh:

stage02_070601b-l.jpg

I wonder if the water will have the same beautiful waves as it did in Sunshine.

Yeh I reckon they need to a those gorgeous waves. Also does it look a tad dark, (for sunshine obviously) or is it just me? Needs a bit more light, I say, but hey Im not one to complain:heh:

Smash FTW:yay:

I didn't quite get that, but im sure it was a brilliant idea:heh:

Ha yeah it wasn't that well explained. Alright so think of a blank satge like Final destination, with 1 player on each side of the stage. Eventually the stage flips ala Super Paper Mario. The other perspective is almost exectly the same, except with a large column in the middle that seperates the two players, but you couldn't see in the original perspective because its paper thin. Eventually it flips back and the two can continue to fight.

Now imagine its a two on two, with 3 on one side of the stage and 1 on the other. If the stage suddenly flips, its going to be a 2 on 1 one one side, whilst a partner is forced to watch. Or its a one on one, and a load of health falls on one side of the stage, and bombs on the other.

Now take that, and make the level more complicated.

I wish Nintendo would stop including Sunshine stuff in Mario (and related) games - the Delfinos look stupid and the game was (IMO) quite rubbish.

This level seems like a boring version of the F-Zero level in Melee.

I wish Nintendo would stop including Sunshine stuff in Mario (and related) games - the Delfinos look stupid and the game was (IMO) quite rubbish.

This level seems like a boring version of the F-Zero level in Melee.

Really!? I actually quite enjoyed Sunshine, sure it wasn't excellent but it was still a bloody good platformer/adventure game.

Really!? I actually quite enjoyed Sunshine, sure it wasn't excellent but it was still a bloody good platformer/adventure game.

Problems was that it had a hard act to follow, Mario 64. Still, I agree Sunshine was/is a great game, especially the non fludd sections.

This game looks to be getting better and better :D My excitement grows each time I read updated information about Brawl. Really cannot wait for this game, I really hope we do get it before Christmas. It would be silly of Nintendo to release it after then.

I absolutely love mario sunshine! Its so light hearted, and there is even a story behind it. With characters like yoshi make some good appearances. And the amount of levels was great for a gamecube game for me. One of my favourites on Gamecube. Apart from Melee ofc.

Sunshine was great it was really fun, the main problem were the final shines which were boring and repetitive.

I'd like Phendrana Drifts, TPs Hyrule Castle, TPs place where you learned the secret techniques, somethin papery from Paper Mario and Luigis Mansion.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!