NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Nah I reckon it'll be an update for any new pokémon.

They're also obviously not going to reveal absolutely every new one on the site, some things will be left to be a surprise surely.

Well they had every single legendary from Red/Blue/Gold/Silver in Melee, so I reckon we'll see the addition of Kyogre, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, perhaps the three psychics and the three regis, maybe Heatran and Girantina. I don't think we'll see all the legendaries as there's just too many now!

mball01_070605e-l.jpg

Haha, it would be so annoying to get Goldeen!

mball02_070605c-l.jpg

mball02_070605d-l.jpg

Hmmm... I'm getting a bit worried with the stages in Brawl!

This is our first look at the full pokemon stage and it's just a platform foating in midair and then the other picture shows that some other smaller platforms will appear at some point.

Up until now I'd thought the Pokemon level being shown was an graphically updated version of the Melee level, but it's not!

There seem to be a lot of simple platform levels so far in Brawl!

Though I realise we havn't seen a great deal of them yet; I hope it doesn't carry on in this fashion!

Retro_Link, remember we haven't actually seen the back of the stage, just different camera angles, nothing to get worried about... Yet.

I hated that song back when I had Yoshis Story on the N64 and I still hate it now! Stupid little kids singing grrrrr.....
I think that’s actually Kazumi Totaka + some major pitch shifting! :heh:

Loving Wario’s facial expression in the new pic:

ssbbnn0.jpg

:laughing: Pure genius.

mball02_070605c-l.jpg

mball02_070605d-l.jpg

This is our first look at the full pokemon stage and it's just a platform foating in midair and then the other picture shows that some other smaller platforms will appear at some point.

Up until now I'd thought the Pokemon level being shown was an graphically updated version of the Melee level, but it's not!

The platforms are still there.

platformsmx0.png

See?

The platforms are still there.

platformsmx0.png

See?

Yeah I know, I mentioned the other smaller platforms.

It's just its another flat level with some platforms, just like many other stages from Brawl:

The Yoshi Story Book, Spaceship, Battlefield...

And even the Moving Stages like Delfino Plaza, MetaKnights Airship, The Mario Kart stage... all look to do very similar things.

The Fire Emblem level (or is it 2 different levels) looks awesome however,

and Pit's stage looks like it could be good, providing it strays from YET AGAIN, those few crumbling platforms!

Hmmm, what does Groudon do except being huge?

I hope they don't have anything as god awful as Brinstar Depths

That's probably my favourite stage

Hmmm, what does Groudon do except being huge?

Any enemy that touches him go flying.

:yay:avoiding 10char is just too easy

Bunch of drama queens.

Welcome to the internet.

I wouldnt worry about Pokemon stadium being basic. It will almost certainly shift like in Melee.

Basically the same as Moltres then.

I wouldnt worry about Pokemon stadium being basic. It will almost certainly shift like in Melee.
It's not pokemon stadium it's the fact these initial stages are beginning to look a bit similar!

Yep, I'm sure you're right. It would be nice to have some basic levels to balance the more complex ones. From what we've seen with the Mario Kart level and the Delfino Square level, the traditional basic levels might be few and far between. Maybe even restricted to the classic levels from previous games!

It's saying something when a lot of people's favourite level from Melee is Final Destination!

What will we get tomorrow? Place your bets.

I reckon we'll get info on Smash Attacks.

God groudon looks deadly :heh:

Can't wait to kick some serious ass with him by my side.

Real men don't need items in Smash Bros. :wink:

yeah but it's cool to have them in tbh.

I hope we see Gyarodos in this game. Maybe there could be a waterfall on the water level on Pokemon Stadium and he'd come in and use hyper beam or something.

It's not pokemon stadium it's the fact these initial stages are beginning to look a bit similar!

That's because many of them are Melee ones anyway, but changed a bit (Battlefield, Pokémon Stadium). Delfino Plaza looks pretty great to me.

Anyway, I reckon they will have most of the legendaries again, and LOADS more pokémon too (Koffing in SSB was way better than Melee's Weezing; that goofy smile n voice:bowdown:)

Can't belive Goldeen's still the dud:o

I've noticed they've been shoving Wario in a lot of these pics:heh:

Can't belive Goldeen's still the dud:o

I've always wandered why it isn't Magikarp that's the dud Pokemon?