NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

hmm better updates please....

i think meta knight's ship is almost guarenteed to be a stage, you can see it in the video and you can see link trying to run along-side it.

i think it would play very similar to the big blue stage.

i think meta knight's ship is almost guarenteed to be a stage, you can see it in the video and you can see link trying to run along-side it.

i think it would play very similar to the big blue stage.

It is a stage.

Catch up Boo!

It doesn't just have to be on the website to confirm it, they wouldn't put all the effort into designing it/showing it in trailers, then not including it!

Sorry to digress off the topic, but I have just thought of something. In the credits of Melee, you can shoot all the names, so imagine doing it with the wii-mote!

Catch up Boo!

It doesn't just have to be on the website to confirm it, they wouldn't put all the effort into designing it/showing it in trailers, then not including it!

Wow, you really think that?

Developers in particularly at Nintendo cut stuff from games left, right and centre so anything you've seen so far might not make the final product.

Parts of games can get entirely rewritten/coded in the space left till the release.

Developers in particularly at Nintendo cut stuff from games left, right and centre so anything you've seen so far might not make the final product.

Parts of games can get entirely rewritten/coded in the space left till the release.

No, but I think that for this game!

The game has been at a fully playable stage for a while now (or so was recently said), therefore surely the trailers have just been minor parts of the main game picked out to show us, but not reveal too much!

It's highly unlikely they'd design a full metaknight stage, with interactive/moving backgrounds etc... plus show CGI movies of the stage in the trailer... then not include it!

That's perfectly true. Kraid was originally surposed to be in Metroid Prime but he got cut out.

Beta_MPkraid.jpg

Sorry to digress off the topic, but I have just thought of something. In the credits of Melee, you can shoot all the names, so imagine doing it with the wii-mote!

Yeah i was thinking of that a while back. Would be AMAZING!

That's perfectly true. Kraid was originally surposed to be in Metroid Prime but he got cut out.

Beta_MPkraid.jpg

Where does that picture come from? It looks great.

wow calm down, its only shooting a few credits, go on wii play if you're excited about shooting little targets with a pointer. it wasnt even that good in melee because they went to fast and there was no real award for it.

wow calm down, its only shooting a few credits, go on wii play if you're excited about shooting little targets with a pointer. it wasnt even that good in melee because they went to fast and there was no real award for it.
It was a cool feature though, but there should have been an award for shooting every one!

Where does that picture come from? It looks great.

It's official artwork

Anyway; I'm pretty sure that Meta Knight stage was confirmed as a stage at one point.

I don't want them releasing too much.. otherwise the surprise won't be so great.. just give me a date already! :P

It's all going to poo updates for a while anyway. It's clear they're going to try and run this up until the release, so it's got to last what, 6 months?

Yay, an RSS feed! Finally!

The UK one has been there since the start. And working since the start, too. I bunged it on my homepage when the site went up.

Also, look at early Twilight Princess trailers - loads have been cut out.

All that's left is that you guys start reviewing the updates.

Wow, today's update really is pretty boring. Oh well, I suppose this sort of thing has to go up sometimes.

After an enemy sends you flying really far, it seems like all that’s left is for you to fall.

But you must never give up hope!

basic03_070605a.jpg

You’ve been blasted! Just aim for solid ground!

basic03_070605b-l.jpg

This is when you use your mid-air jump!

basic03_070605c-l.jpg

Then your Up Special Move to rise up!

basic03_070605d-l.jpg

Whoa. Safe at last.

If recovering is a technique, then there must also be techniques to guard against recovery. Fierce aerial battles often rule the match!

Poor update, but I like the effect of jumping mid-air and having those wind effects appear. Also doesn't the background look incredible. It's like a paradise.

Not a good update by any means, but better to have this particular update early on I suppose. And is it me, or has Mario become a better jumper? That Super Jump Punch of his looks like it can cover a lot more distance than it did in Melee.

If recovering is a technique, then there must also be techniques to guard against recovery. Fierce aerial battles often rule the match!

Sounds interesting - does that mean that 2 players can stay in mid-air for a while, providing that they are fighting? And then can use their Up special once they've pummeled their opponent?

Sounds interesting - does that mean that 2 players can stay in mid-air for a while, providing that they are fighting? And then can use their Up special once they've pummeled their opponent?

If you ever watched the Smash Bros. Melee training videos, it showed a person hitting someone back down as they were trying to get back on the stage, using a downwards punch.

If you ever watched the Smash Bros. Melee training videos, it showed a person hitting someone back down as they were trying to get back on the stage, using a downwards punch.

The way its worded, it sound like there will be a lot more aerial stuff than Melee.