NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

They probably did the same with Ice Climbers...but they wern't exactly popular in Melee.

Fantastic music. So, the Yoshi series composer and the Killer7 composer worked together on this.

So, that totally throws all the absurd "composer composing song for their character" rumours.

Yep, they used it to bring Fire Emblem to America as well.

I love how they've redisgned Pit, it's definitely in a great way to appeal to the market in the year 2007. Seriously hope Capcom use the Dead Phoenix Engine to put him into a game :D.

There's no doubt it's the music which makes Smash Bro's that little bit more closer to perfection.

Although that Yoshi song was pretty poop, as long as they have all the great tunes from Mario, Zelda, Metal Gear etc then who's going to complain?

And for the love of good, if Sonic is in the game he better have the boss music as his stage music.

I liked today's update. The song was great, and I have to say the updates are getting better and better. :)

I hated that song back when I had Yoshis Story on the N64 and I still hate it now! Stupid little kids singing grrrrr.....

Why does the Yoshi stage always have to be the book from Yoshi's Story!

It was a book in Smash Bros, a book in Melee and now once again a book in Brawl!!

What's worse is they put the book from Smash Bros in Melee aswell! So there were two near identicle levels! (where as they could have included a classic like Hyrule Castle!)

If the Melee level is in Brawl I won't be happy!

The music is pretty good. I wonder what surprises they have in store with Yoshi.

Stupid little kids singing grrrrr.....

You hate kids singing? Then don't listen to Dirty Harry by Gorillaz :P

I think it's a cool track. Just like the main menu 1 song. Love the drums in Yoshi's song :bouncy:

I hate weekends :grin: No new Smash Bros. updates. I wanna see new Items or Characters tomorrow ._.

Sounds awesome. Coincidently, I played this game again yesterday.

The least they could do now would be show us Yoshi! After all, they've even showed us his stage's tune! I know it's not the mega-news we would like to see, but considering the non-news we are bound to see for a few months on that website, it would at least keep our hopes up, I guess...

Anyone else think one of those Custom Robo guys might be a suprise character in this game?

er the music is ok at best. There really isn't anything striking about it. I loved earthbound music(the town level) in melee:) and fountain of dreams was fantastic.

Super mario sunshine is lovely but i hope for a super mario 64 level as well. Maybe anpther pdate to peaches castle.

The mario kart stage reminds me of the f-zero one.

er the music is ok at best. There really isn't anything striking about it. I loved earthbound music(the town level) in melee:) and fountain of dreams was fantastic.
Yeah, those were great. I hope they make a classical piece like Fountain again.

This piece of music is just the ending sequence though (time limit < 0:52), so it's not even the music you'll hear most of the time. It's a pretty good for an ending, quite epic with the Yoshi choir :smile:

Is this a MIDI file though? Would be great if they orchestrated the game.

This piece of music is just the ending sequence though (time limit < 0:52), so it's not even the music you'll hear most of the time. It's a pretty good for an ending, quite epic with the Yoshi choir :smile:

Yeah, Fountain Of Dreams ruled. The only reason I ever went there was to hear that beautiful music...

I feel like dancing.

conandance.gif

Who's the guy in the middle? Looks like Andrew W.K..

The music in all the games were incredible. Listening to the newest track brought back memories of that Yoshi game...which I cant remember the name :heh:

It was the ending song in Yoshi's Story. It'll probably be used as stage music in Brawl.

Hmmm music was pretty good...though I never really liked Yoshi Story.

Well when does it usually update, i'm not normally up this early. It's got to be soon. Might be a big one as well.

2 updates... :awesome:

When you throw a Poké Ball in Smash, a Pokémon

of some sort will appear and come to your aid.

Mmm. They’re quite reliable. But you never know which Pokémon is inside a Poké Ball.

Of course, having this particular Pokémon appear at the most critical of times is in keeping with Murphy’s Law…

This is the Pokémon that appeared on the packaging for Pokémon Ruby. Its bright-red body is quite striking.

It's always hot to the touch.

It won’t harm the player who called it though, so use that to your advantage.

PS: it doesnt allow me to post images before I make 15 posts....

Well when does it usually update, i'm not normally up this early.

It varies. These past couple of days it's been updated around 9am our time, but it has been earlier and later than this.

Oh, and the site has been updated again today. I'm loving these updates, even if they don't reveal much, it's something I look forward to each morning.

What are Poké Balls?

mball01_070605a.jpg

mball01_070605b-l.jpg

mball01_070605c-l.jpg

mball01_070605d-l.jpg

mball01_070605e-l.jpg

Groudon

mball02_070605a.jpg

mball02_070605b-l.jpg

mball02_070605c-l.jpg

mball02_070605d-l.jpg

Oh no....not one for every single Pokémon...