Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Mario Galaxy

Ashley

Note Nintendo says that this shipment of galaxy is the last one until January 2008!

Can any one explain how this game looks on a 720p LCD HDTV(I know it will be upscaled…)? Like the amount of jaggies(its use of anti aliasing) en such in comparison to let me say metroid prime 3 or Twilight princess?

it looks way better than i thought it would!!!!

Note Nintendo says that this shipment of galaxy is the last one until January 2008!

it looks way better than i thought it would!!!!

It's official, Nintendo are idiots. Seriously you make like the best game ever! and then you don't make enough copies of them to meet demand? God...:indeed:

Aye, see, told you all :P Mine was posted too. I'm still waiting for my Postman today actually, he's got my Silent Hill Origins ¬_¬

PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE!

Aye, see, told you all :P Mine was posted too. I'm still waiting for my Postman today actually, he's got my Silent Hill Origins ¬_¬

Another smashing PSP game! Superb graphics as well!

Mines been posted! YEAH! Good luck everyone, lets hope they all arrive ok!

: peace:

AND if you get it today! Enjoy! We've all waited long enough!

Leave here, leave and never come back...

Well I left for an hour and a half, to play Super Mario Galaxy :heh: gonna take a lunch break now but my first impressions? It's amazing and really fun! :D

I hope it comes soon for you all as it really is a fantastic game. Well worth the wait. :smile:

Okies I'll go away again now... >>

Well I left for an hour and a half, to play Super Mario Galaxy :heh: gonna take a lunch break now but my first impressions? It's amazing and really fun! :D

I hope it comes soon for you all as it really is a fantastic game. Well worth the wait. :smile:

Okies I'll go away again now... >>

Thanks for your impressions, i want more! Spoiler free of course! :D

Enjoy! Pleased it's worth (the hell of) the wait!

Glad I ordered mine from GAME now. :)

I am delighted to let you know that your Preorder for Super Mario Galaxy is now being processed. The order will be despatched by your chosen delivery method in time to reach you for the day of release.

Yay \o/

Can any one explain how this game looks on a 720p LCD HDTV(I know it will be upscaled…)? Like the amount of jaggies(its use of anti aliasing) en such in comparison to let me say metroid prime 3 or Twilight princess?

Using standard cables I thought it would look better to be honest. havent got MP3 so cannot compare.

Pre-ordered mine from my local GAME store but won't be able to pick it up before 2pm. If stock levels are as short as reports say i'm guessing i won't get my pre-ordered copy unless it is part of a ps3 bundle.

I asked in my GAME. They have a massive amount of games - nothing to worry about.